BY NIKE

Lightweight running performance and a trendy aesthetic combine in the Boys' Grade School Nike Roshe Two Casual Shoes. A new twist on the full mesh Roshe Run Shoes that were released in early 2012, the new model showcases a stretchy padded bootie construction that fits like a glove. With a name inspired by that of a Zen Master, these sneakers were designed to be as simple as possible, giving kids only what they need and none of what they don't. They utilize the basics: legendary comfort, stability and natural movement your little one will love. These basics, which include deep flex grooves that cut into the cushioned midsole and triple-density foam, were added to a retro running silhouette to create the deceptively simple yet supportive Roshe Run. Features: Upper - Stretch knit, Midsole - Triple-density, Outsole - Traction pattern, Imported. Size: 4.0. Gender: Male. Age Group: Kids. Material: Knit. see more...

Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I fit into kids sizes and found a pair of Roshes on sale. They are by far much more comfortable than my kids nike frees. I love their simple style but also the fact that comfort is not sacrificed. If you find them on sale, it's an amazing price for a great product.
Elizabeth Y.
White Pine
LOVE LOVE LOVE my roshes. My go to shoes on a day I’m going to be doing a lot of walking. The colors are awesome. And so affordable. LOOOOOOVE
Dionna A.
Philadelphia
One of my favorite pair of sneakers. Very comfortable and provide a nice cushion when I'm running. I have 2 pairs and will probably get more!
Ciara G.
Bryan, TX
I have some red and white roshes. They fit well and are comfortable. Good for running or walking. Come in a variety of colors.
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I loved these . Bought these for my son when he was learning to walk and they were so comfortable and grew with his foot.
Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
So comfy and light weight. Great for working out. They are affordable. They still look like new after a few months
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Love these shoes. They're so comfort. And I got them on sale for 40 bucks!!! You can't beat that.
bertal L.
Laghouat
Hi, I am Lamine from Algeria. So what can I say about the Nike❤💪? I love the shoes. I absolutely love these sneakers Let me right off the bat get the price out of the way. For adult sizes they ran $150. Because of my petite stature I am able to buy boys sizes, and so the price is a little less for kids at S120. The price maybe steep to some people, but it is very well worth it. The comfort is amazing. It might not beat the Adidas ultra boost shoes when it comes to how good they feel in your feet, but the 270s Run a close second. Secondly, the colorways for the shoes are all awesome. I had a very difficult time choosing which color I wanted to start with. And I say start with because I just bought a second pair in a different color. I first bought the white and teal color (dusty cactus) but I thought that this late in the winter season, the white might get dirty too fast for my likening and so I switched up an bought the light bone color instead. I shouldn't have ever returned the white shoes because I ended up going to go get them again just the other day, lol. They are cute stylish and most of all comfortable and I'll spend my money on these in a heartbeat rather than a pair of Jordan's any day. One thing you may want to know is that the shoes fit like socks and so this style shoe doesn't have the normal tongue. This Information may be important for someone who may have a tough time sliding in and out of shoes. Again, I believe that the shoes were a very good investment and Gamil:. Laminbertal123@gmail.com
I live in Algeria, Laghouat
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
👲breven👲 A.
Casablanca, Casablanca anfa
Hi My name is ayoub i likes produit i likes all produits this company nike . I will review produit to my page instagram and facebook
From moroco