Nike Boys' Grade School Air Max 90 Leather Running Shoes, Boy's, White uploaded by Jasmine L.

BY NIKE #48 in Shoes

It's never too early for big style and superior cushioning. The Nike Air Max 90 Leather (3.5y-7y) Boys' Shoe has him covered on the playground or while just hanging out with his friends. Leather at the upper helps keep his feet comfortable, while flex grooves at the outsole move in stride with him. Building on a legacy over 25 years in the making, this sharp-looking shoe features a visible Max Air unit that provides superior cushioning as well as an eye-catching, athletic look. Features: Upper - Leather, Midsole - Max Air unit in heel, Outsole - Rubber with flex grooves, Imported. Size: 5.0. Color: White. Gender: Male. Age Group: Kids. Material: Leather. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
I love my Air Max’s! They are so cute and convenient! I just love the style of them! Great for any weather. I haven’t found 1 thing I don’t like about these shoes! Some of them can be spendy but overall affordable! I would definitely recommend!
Lisa B.
I bought the white and also the black ones. I can wear the boys sizes . They are the best shoes I have ever bought. They are so comfortable and I just love them !!
karrington w.
burleson
So I personally love these shoes from Nike . I am a shorter person these show gave me a little bit of height . They are all white shoes but still have lots of detail they also very comfortable I would recommend buying these shoes especially if u want a little bit of extra height
Amanda M.
Laredo, TX
being that I have a small foot, I am fortunate enough for kids shoes to fit me and I get to save money! Nike Air Max 90s are my all time favorite go to shoes! I have about 4 different pairs and I love them so much!! although they are a little on the heavy side I tend to look past that considering they are very comfy and stylish!
Brittany H.
These are actually my shoes lol, I shop in the boys department because a lot of times they only have brightly colored Jordans and forces out my way. Which I love in a running shoe but not my daily kicks..plus buying boys size makes them cheaper!!
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
My daughter and my self both have a pair of Nike air max at the moment. I have had several pairs thru out the years and love then. They are so comfortable and durable. Only negative for my daughter is o choose white so they have gotten dirty quite quickly but that's my own mistake. Such a awesome company and shoe.
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
I really like these shoes . I fit into boys size so I get them cheaper than I would pay for adult women size . They are really nice and stylish they go with mostly everything. The only con about this is it is white so it will get dirty
Chanda L.
Tulsa, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My boyfriend bought these for me in red, gray and black(my school colors).  They fit perfectly because I have a narrow foot and boy's sizes tend to be more slender than women sizes...not to mention at a lower cost too!
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love these shoes they are comfortable affordable and match so many things. Great dor a day out shopping going do a run or just a walk around the block!! So cute get them
Sabrina W.
sahuarita, AZ
So cute and they go well with everything!! I bought a pair at the Nike Outlet for only 35$ and they were so worth it. I would buy them full price and in every color