BY NIKE

Nike Benassi Swoosh Slides Slip-on comfort. An essential before and after games and practices. Featuring a massaging footbed, this slide delivers comfort to hard-working feet. One-piece upper for a comfortable fit. Injected Phylon midsole with a textured footbed for a massaging feel. Injected Phylon outsole with herringbone pattern for traction. Adult Sizes: 6 - 18. Color: Black/White only. see more...

valorie m.
Vernon
My friend has one of these in white and fathers so comfortable! They’re also very stylish for lazy outfits or regular outfits. Just wish i could afford some. Anyways this is a great brand, i love nike products.
jade s.
Yonkers
These slides are great for after a game or just to walk around at home. They're comfortable and quick to put on. Also they are easy to clean if it was to get dirty.
Karina E.
Bemidji
I love these slides, they're comfortable and easy to wash off if they get dirty. They have a soft cushion on the inside of the strap for comfort. I've had them for two years and they're still holding up well.
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
Love these. They are great for around the house, running errands and being out on the lake/beach during summer.
I had to get my mom her own because she kept stealing mine lol
Jamie D.
Monticello, MN
So comfy! These come in second place after sanuks. I could live in these slides. Perfect for an comfy errand shoe. Or every day if you hate socks like me. These are definitely amazing and you won’t be disappointed.
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
I wear these shoes everyday and they still look like their brand new. They’re hella comfortable and looks good with everything. They are affordable as well.
Kayla V.
meridian, idaho
My favorite! So comfortable and so easy to just slip on, I have two pairs the black and white, and the all white with grey, there super cute too.
GeMarques T.
Conyers, GA
I wear my Nike slides everyday. They are so comfortable and convinent. As soon as I wake up I slide them on and start my day.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
These sandals are comfy and cute! They come in a variety of colors and patterns for both sexes and all ages! Love my benassi sandals!
Kylee R.
Farwell
I love these slides so much! I wear them all the time almost! They are super comfy and they don't slip off easily