Nike Benassi Swoosh Slides

by Nike

Nike Benassi Swoosh Slides Slip-on comfort. An essential before and after games and practices. Featuring a massaging footbed, this slide delivers comfort to hard-working feet. One-piece upper for a comfortable fit. Injected Phylon midsole with a textured footbed for a massaging feel. Injected Phylon outsole with herringbone pattern for traction. Adult Sizes: 6 - 18. Color: Black/White only.

Who loves slides!????
Start your review of Nike Benassi Swoosh Slides!
How would you rate this product?
Rhinelander, WI
2,102 reviews
I have several different pairs of these slides. Have different designs to the plain black ones. I really love the comfortability of these and very versatile. I use them for house shoes,outside during the summer. Definitely recommend to anyone who love their slides as much as I do.
Good slides! They are simple slides and they last a decent amount of time. You only need them for the summer time and not to many rough activities so they last a decent amount of time if used for the right reasons. They are priced and I would buy again. Overall a great product!
St Augustine, FL
I bought these on cyber Monday for my dad for Christmas. I tried them on when I got them, and they are so comfortable. I would definitely be buying a pair for myself. They were on sale for $18 and they are such good quality. I would love to buy more for my friends and family !
Tuscaloosa
These shoes are so comfortable I wear them all the time. They're very durable, yet also easy on my feet. I planned on buying another pair when these wore out, but I've had them for over a year so far and they still look and feel like new!
Gold Beach
I wear my slides almost everywhere I go they are super comfy and so easy to put on especially when you’re rushing to go somewhere and actually pretty fashionable when your like me always on the go
Bethpage, NY
I love these. They are so comfortable, and I’ve had them for years and they haven’t fell apart with everyday use. If you look around, you’ll usually find them on sale somewhere for a great price.
Jamaica, NY
Nike Benassi Swoosh Slides uploaded by Crystal R.
I love these slides. I been buying them for years. It’s super comfy, light and good quality. I love the different colors and designs they have. You can find them for really cheap.
keller
This is a really good product!! All you do is slid them on when your in an emergency to go somewhere or your just going to the store really quick! It doesn’t need any improvement’s it’s a really good style and product !! It’s also very comfortable at the top it has a lot of cushion ! 🤩 Nike
Ordered a pair for myself to wear around doing errands. One of the most comfortable sandals I’ve ever owned. They stay snug on your feet. They’re easy to slip on and off. You can wear them virtually with most things, but sweats are my favorite.
All of our family likes the slides. They are comfortable and very convenient to have when wanting to wear a sandal. Great to have if you play sports and want to get out of your cleats and into rest your feet. They are reasonably priced and you can buy them at quite a few different stores. I would recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...