BY NIKE

Stay mobile and comfortable in any weather with our baselayer capris from Nike, intended for your active lifestyle. elastic waist tight fit midrise polyester/spandex machine wash, dry flat imported see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I love the dry fit feel and smooth for these pants. The Capri length is perfect for short ladies like me - and works for almost all seasons. I’ve had pairs of these that last for ten years - even with regular use. Cost is great for the quality of the product. I usually purchase from Ducks.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I love the way these fit. They hug right onto your thighs and hips and don’t hang down too low. They are tight fitting but aren’t too tight to show your unattractive flaws. I wear these every time I work out
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
Comfortable and great for running! My biggest issue with athletic leggings is that they fall while I'm running, but these capris passed that test and didn't budge on my run! These are light weight and breathable and come in different cute colors. Overall these leggings do their job and are cute at the same time!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My favorite type of workout leggings are capris because in short and the crop at a good spot. They work great for lifting, running and even yoga. I've had these pair for two years and they still work great and the elastic is still pretty much perfect. They aren't see through and very affordable.
Lauren W.
Duncan
Love these pants. Very comfortable and stretchy. The only down side is they are expensive so I cannot buy often. But they are my go to pants to be comfortable or workout in.
Juana R.
Auburn , WA
This product it's so comfortable it is very useful when working out! Some pros for me is that they are comfortable and a con for me is that they do kinda fall but besides that it is very effective! It is really worth it and I would recommend this product!!
Ana M.
My sister recommended this to me and so I got them. They are so comfortable and the material feels so smooth. They also don't fall compared to another Nike pair that I have and it might be due to thr waistband.
Sabrina B.
These are great, the material is so soft and smooth and it's a very high quality. I've had mine for ages and they still look in perfect condition
Zoe B.
Honesdale, PA
I wear leggings all the time. These are great for running around or working out. My only complaint is I feel they do tend to stretch out.
Lace G.
Love these. They are my favorite ones to buy and they feel and fit great. Nike products always work great for me