BY NIKE

These men's Nike Air Visi Pro VI men's basketball shoes provide impact cushioning, durability and multi-directional traction, enabling you to bring your game to new heights. SHOE TECHNOLOGIES Asymmetrical foam collar for a comfortable fit Nike Air heel unit provides impact cushioning Forefoot perforations promote breathability Internal mesh bootie for a snug, sock-like fit Solid outsole for traction SHOE CONSTRUCTION Nubuck upper Mesh lining Foam midsole Rubber outsole SHOE DETAILS Lace-up closure Padded footbed Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 12. Color: Black. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Rubber/Foam/Lace. see more...

Amber F.
Bought these for my fiancé for Christmas two years ago and he loves them! They were affordable and super comfortable! The only con about these shoes is when they get wet the heel squishes like there is water in the heel
Destiny M.
Super comfortable to wear. They come in all different colors and give good ankle support! They are very effective and they are the average price of basketball shoes. I would recommend these. Love them!
Jonathan W.
Eastvale
These are soooo nice and comfortable. Mike has great shoes and products, but very pricey!! Really like it and feel great.
Ashley A.
Wayne
Love the way they support my feet. Very comfortable even though it's a men's show they are small and very flattering.
japjyot k.
Uttarakhand
These are so comfortable it is very cool and also looks very nice you can wear them for walking, in work, etc.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help theCity : MarrakechMy Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478CODE POSTALE : 40160Country : Morocco
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
O M.
hey mohemda villag toba rue 2 N6 oujda
Hi. My name is Omar from Morocco I have seen your product several times. I loved it so much and I want to put it in my account on Instagram which has more than 6,500 subscribers. And the number of likes does not end ... The product display will be according to your request and the way you want. I hope to accept my order
Thanks
Shoes F.
khenchela
I liked your productHello, my name is Amine from Algeria. I suggest that I publish your products in my account Instagram amineshoesfashion and I assure you that through my followers I get multiple sales, because the majority of people who join the group are interested in buying from the internet.
👲breven👲 A.
Casablanca, Casablanca anfa
Wonderful shoes and international qualities I liked it a lot !!!!! Hello my name is ayoub I have a page  on instagram with a number of followers and a page on Facebook and I have followers from all over the world I liked very good product I have to put it on my page and tell the followers to buy it Thank site and company  you do a wonderful job
I can help you promote your products by
reviewing them in my videos and photos  for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the
internet and at the same time help the company promote products