BY NIKE #47 in Shoes

These men's Nike Air Visi Pro VI men's basketball shoes provide impact cushioning, durability and multi-directional traction, enabling you to bring your game to new heights. SHOE TECHNOLOGIES Asymmetrical foam collar for a comfortable fit Nike Air heel unit provides impact cushioning Forefoot perforations promote breathability Internal mesh bootie for a snug, sock-like fit Solid outsole for traction SHOE CONSTRUCTION Nubuck upper Mesh lining Foam midsole Rubber outsole SHOE DETAILS Lace-up closure Padded footbed Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 12. Color: Black. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Rubber/Foam/Lace. see more...

Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Super comfortable to wear. They come in all different colors and give good ankle support! They are very effective and they are the average price of basketball shoes. I would recommend these. Love them!
Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.
Eastvale
These are soooo nice and comfortable. Mike has great shoes and products, but very pricey!! Really like it and feel great.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Wayne
Love the way they support my feet. Very comfortable even though it's a men's show they are small and very flattering.
Benguechia H.
Benguechia H.
Wonderful shoes and international qualities I liked it a lot !!!!! Hello my name is Tahar I have a channel on Youtube with a number of followers and a page on Facebook and I have followers from all over the world I liked very good product I have to put it on my page and tell the followers to buy it Thank site and company  you do a wonderful job
I can help you promote your products by
reviewing them in my videos and photos  for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the
internet and at the same time help the company promote products

The reply goes on
ANass B.
ANass B.
Hello, I love Nike. These basketball shoes are very comfortable and amazing when I play basketball. Please send me a pair of them to make them famous. I have a page on instagram with a large number of followers .
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my pictures and posts profesionnal.
Wiktor P.
Wiktor P.
Very comfortable shoes very good grip good for jumping and sports such as basketball volleyball or even parkour I am very happy with the product it is kind of expensive but I would recommend it to everyone
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Melbourne
Good shoe, nice pattern and design and good grip. Really comfortable and nice, ok support