BY NIKE

The Nike Air Max BW Kids' Shoe is made with no-sew overlays on a mesh upper for lightweight support and breathable comfort. see more...

Zuleyka O.
I'm really happy with this product I have a son who don't like any shoes they all bother him the only shoes he will wear are air max he love them they are comfortable and he feels good on them plus they come in tons of different colors
Hope C.
Cowarts, AL
I wear size 4 big Kids even tho I'm an adult. I've worn air max for 20 years. The quality has went down and the prices up. I would like to get back to when quality counted.
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
Mine look similar to these except they are bright pink instead of purple and they are so comfy I bought these shoes when I was pregnant!
jennifer u.
Longford
I own there shoes myself and are very nice to walk in and exercise in its a great gift to give someone if u real want to encourage them to walk this s one of my favorite brand of shoes to wear and will highly recommend this.
Sara W.
Nottinghamshire , ['', '', '']
This shoe is a staple in my life I honestly have no negative comments about this trainer since I was the age 12 until now and for all of you who can't be bothered to work it out that's 23 years!! Now that's amazing in my opinion and here's why for the price they last FOREVER and I wear them into the ground daily! I have unladylike feet and they are wide which these cater for along with always having my exact size. The design is also complimentary to my foot size and comes in several different colours according to season. They are also a great athletic shoe to wear outside or in the gym.