BY NIKE

An iconic piece of footwear that needs no introduction, the Nike Air Huarache returns for SS'16 in a brand new 'All White' colourway finished with all of the iconic Huarache details. Original Silhouette Neoprene Footsock Embossed Plastic Ankle Strap Huarache Tongue Label Style Code: 318429-111 see more...

Priscilla G.
I love these shoes so much. They are so stylish and very comfortable.I love that I am able to wear them everywhere and with almost anything. They are a bit pricey, but nowadays almost every single shoe you buy will be. I would recommend to shoe heads.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
these have been my favorite sneakers since they came out.
they are super comfortable and are fairly priced.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help theCity : MarrakechMy Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478CODE POSTALE : 40160Country : Morocco
Imane A.
El Hajeb
This product is very good wonderful and beautiful i love it i always use it in my home it is my favourite is better than other
Danny m.
How comfortable are these trainer's??