Nike Air Huarache 'Triple White' uploaded by Priscilla M.

BY NIKE

An iconic piece of footwear that needs no introduction, the Nike Air Huarache returns for SS'16 in a brand new 'All White' colourway finished with all of the iconic Huarache details. Original Silhouette Neoprene Footsock Embossed Plastic Ankle Strap Huarache Tongue Label Style Code: 318429-111 see more...

Kim D.
San Francisco
Amazing comfort and they’re cute to be seen around in the city, I would highly recommend to anyone who is constantly on their feet. I wear them to class in the afternoons when I don’t feel like wearing slippers and they’re cute and comfortable
Priscilla M.
Miramar, FL
I have a bit of an advantage for Nike products because I work there. Obviously I love Nike products. These shoes are so comfy but I hate wearing them out because they're all white. It's a popular shoe and a great purchase that has comfort and style.
Priscilla G.
I love these shoes so much. They are so stylish and very comfortable.I love that I am able to wear them everywhere and with almost anything. They are a bit pricey, but nowadays almost every single shoe you buy will be. I would recommend to shoe heads.
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
OMG!!! I love Nike so much. I've bought this one for school and what I received is over my expectation. It's easy to wear( I don't have to retie every single time I wear it). It also helps me run, walk easily. And what I like best in this pair of shoes is that it makes me taller😄 I love it and keep using it every day.
Jas A.
Love these Nike shoes they are very comfortable to wear I have the black ones but I couldn't find it but its the same anyways.they also last long so that the one thing you don't have to work about 👀👍 Nike Air Huarache 'Triple White'
aaliyah a.
Omg are these under good condition I want them can I have a try and see what its like I really like it like this comment if you like it as well is this product good
Indiana M.
Gold Coast
I got these shoes in black , they are amazing fit , comfy to walk in every day , all day. I wear them to school , gym and for jogging.
Marie-Claire K.
This are so good they are so comfortable they feels like clouds under your feets this shoes are good its feels like medical shoes