NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN KHAKI 9.5

by Nike

The Nike Air Huarache Men's Shoe updates a track staple for everyday wear with Dynamic Fit technology. Signature details pay tribute to Tinker Hatfield's '91 original, including a color-blocked heel cage and Neoprene sleeve. Combination upper with suede paneling, thermoplastic hardware, neoprene and elastane for an ultra-comfortable, flexible fit. Dynamic Fit system wraps your midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning Air-Sole units in the forefoot and heel for maximum impact protection Rubber outsole with Waffle pattern for traction and durability Forefoot flex grooves move naturally with your foot Spot clean Man-made materials The Nike Air Huarache Run (Khaki/Medium Olive-White-Khaki) is available now at RUVilla.com and at a VILLA location near you!

With this shoe would you have to go up .5 in size or .5 down or just your regular size?
How is the durability of these? Are they good for running?
How do these fit?
Start your review of NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN KHAKI 9.5!
How would you rate this product?
GB B.
NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN KHAKI 9.5 me encantan los amé demasiado la tela de estos es muy delgada como una pana pero es muy resistente ya tengo 2 años y siguen intactos
Tiffany  F.
Rome, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 7
These by far are one of my favorite brands in sneakers. These are extremely comfortable! Need to buy more colors!
Lauren E.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love these shoes! They have several different colors and they look great on anybody. I'm highly satisfied.
Karen  V.
Lake Stevens, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike tiene los mejores productos, los mejores diseños, los más cómodos, lo más lindos, muy satisfecha, súper recomendados 100%, compren ya!
Reputable C.
Atlanta
Good casual basic shoe to keep on deck. They look good with a cuffed jean and are great for walking.
Madison B.
odessa
So I love these shoes all the way around EXCEPT FOR ONE THING! The spandex in the back ends up ripping. I’m on my third pair in a year and I continue to buy them because they are so comfortable. However, you do not get the “most bang for your buck”.
Enrique S.
One the greatest shoe brans is nike, I believe this amazing company can bring many shoes with good features. And this specific shoe is gorgeous in both design and color, fits good in any foot, and its a great addition to any collection.
jayde B.
These shoes are amazing. Even though the sizes run small, style and comfort makes up for that. Hauraches can be worn with jeans but also used as workout shoes. I highly recommend this style of shoe.
Marco S.
Miramar, FL
I had a pair of huarache and everyone asked about them. I had them in grey and white and every time I would wear them someone would ask me where they could find a pair like them. They have a 90s sneaker look to them and can rub a bit expensive but I think it’s totally worth it. I highly recommend this product!
kaylee W.
Gainesville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am IN LOVE with these shoes. I love the olive green mixed with the khaki color. The arch support is amazing. These are bulky shoes, but not too bulky. they’re literally perfect. I need these shoes in every single color. They’re so gorgeous. They’re on the pricey side, but they’re definitely worth it. They’re made with the finest, highest quality materials. They mold to your foot and they’re super breathable. They fit like a glove. It feels like i’m walking on clouds. You can work out in these shoes, or you can go out in them. You can dress them up or down. These shoes are so in. Everyone has them, but everyone styles them so differently!! There are so many ways that you can rock these shoes and i would definitely recommend these to everyone!! Gosh i need more pairs of these shoes, i’m so in love with them!!!!!!!!!!!