BY NIKE

Preschool Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoe. Smooth leather upper, Air-Sole in the heel and solid rubber outsole with classic traction pattern. Nike footwear designers worked diligently for three years to integrate Nike Air-Sole units into basketball kicks. Finally in 1982, the Air Force 1 shoe became the first baller shoe to feature Nike Air technology in its innersole. It took a few years to gain traction in the market, but once it did it was unstoppable. Much like the other Nike footwear icons see more...

Jada S.
Spangle, WA
I love these shoes. I wore them everyday for a couple years with very minimal damage so they’re very sturdy. I got them in white and when the get dirty they’re very easy to clean them. For the quality of this shoe I would say that they’re worth the buy. :)
Catherine C.
Eh these are a everyday style type shoe not a fav though. They were a gift I wear them occasionally but I prefer my shocks over these because of the comfort level.
Nayeli F.
Springdale
I got my little sister a pair of these Nike shoes for her birthday and she loved them! They fit perfectly on her and looked so cute on her. I'm probably going to get myself a pair :)
Erika G.
Irvington, NJ
Air force 1 are a classic sneaker. That's something that will never go out of style. They come is all different color so you have options
Samantha B.
I love these shoes. You can dress them up or wear them for more of a casual look. They Are very comfortable so long hours won't hurt
🌹Ebonee L.
TEXAS
Comfortable shoe to wear with casual outfits and/or exercise. I am not really tennis shoe wearing person
brenda g.
Atwater, CA
Best shoes in the game, love there material and there super cheap for such good quality. They are amazing!
Sandra E.
Beaumont, CA
Nike Air Force 1 Low this shoes are very comfortable and always like all black tennis shoes
Heidi L.
Portsmouth
I live and die in my trainers, these are by far my best purchase of trainers, I actually have these in 3 colours and my children all have a pair each, they are comfy, stylish and great for long walking they practically go with anything and would be great for wide feet as they are spacious, absolutely love my air forces
Mrrrr G.
Love this! Been using it a few months now and I’m very very impressed with it! Definitely recommend to everyone. Love these and the brand in general. Will definitely be using it for a long time! Get your hands on them ASAP