Nike 9-pk. Sport Hairbands

by Nike

#1 in Wig Accessories

These stretchy hair bands keep your hair out of your face with the Nike appeal you love. Product Features 9-pack Stretchy construction Logo accents Product Details 1/2-in. width Rubber/polyester Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Rubber/Polyester.

I have fringe and I have looked for bands to collect it while I exercise
Do these headbands have anything that keeps them securely in your hair? Like a gel band or something? Just curious.
I have a lot of hair and can’t find a good hair band that will hold. Anyone with thick hair use these?
Start your review of Nike 9-pk. Sport Hairbands!
I liked the style of these headbands and they are super cute, but unfortunately they don’t stick to your head. I was constantly having to fix it and pull it down so they wouldn’t fall off. I wouldn’t recommend for working out
Tucson , AZ
I buy these for my daughter who plays both club and HS Varisty basketball. Keeps her hair out of her face and last so they can be used over and over without losing elasticity. Usually but them at the Nike Outlet.
richardson
Helps hold hair back and does not slip off, wear this during soccer games and it keeps my hair in place and I do not have to worry about fixing it every few minutes. Comes in so many colors to choose from.
Dakota Dunes , SD
My daughter is 15 and I can’t ever get her anything she likes I took a chance on these. She LOVES THEM! she said they stay in her think hair all day. Please don’t change a thing it’s hard to find good headbands: price was good and she has told her friends about them
Fort Worth, TX
Nike is a good brand in general and when it comes to their headbands they tend to last a while too. They don’t stretch out as easy as other brand bands and they’re super cute! I would totally buy these again
I was gifted these so oh course the price wasn’t a big deal. They however were so tight they gave me a horrible headache. They tend to slide around on my head really bad too.
I play soccer and let me just say that these are the only headbands I use. They keep my hair out of my face and they are just amazing. They really do keep all the little flyaway hairs out of your face. I feel like a lot of girls on my team use these and who wouldn't because these are actually really cute. I also know some guys that use them which is actually nice since it just shows that they really are great for those annoying baby hairs ! I also really like the thicker headbands since they seem to really do the trick with ALL my baby hairs. I just love this!
Colorado Spgs, CO
These hair bands are great! I absolutely love them. They don’t make my head hurt like other hair bands. They come in a variety of colors which is nice. Sometimes I’ll even use them to tie up my hair and they don’t loose their elasticity! Very much affordable I’ve found them in discount stores, the Nike stores, online they are not hard to find!
Moore, OK
I love these hairbands...they do such a great job of keeping my hair out of my face and not sliding around all over the place.  I like with they come in a mulit pack because I lose things so easily. I love Nike and these are so comfortable...a must have!
Wilsonville
These hair bands stay in place no matter where your going! You get a big pack of them with different colors. The inside of it has gel to keep them in place. These work for any hair type! My hair gets sweaty some times and these work best! I would recommend these to everyone