BY NIKE #7 in Hair Accessories

These stretchy hair bands keep your hair out of your face with the Nike appeal you love. Product Features 9-pack Stretchy construction Logo accents Product Details 1/2-in. width Rubber/polyester Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Rubber/Polyester. see more...

Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I use these when I work out. They’re excellent for keeping babyhairs and fly always away from your face. They come in a pack of many which is great because I always lose my headbands haha. Cheap price and hold up well without slipping
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
These hair bands are great! I absolutely love them. They don’t make my head hurt like other hair bands. They come in a variety of colors which is nice. Sometimes I’ll even use them to tie up my hair and they don’t loose their elasticity! Very much affordable I’ve found them in discount stores, the Nike stores, online they are not hard to find!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
The Nike Sports Hairbands are great, I have really long hair and it is hard to find products that can hold all my hair up without losing it's shape or just breaking but these hairbands really do work and they are in cute fun colors. I love this hairbands.
Mara S.
Lake Mary
One of the products that I use the most in my hair when I exercise. It keeps the hair away from the face, it does not slip and it does not squeeze. They are practical for any occasion.
Brittny P.
Really cute and I always receive compliments on them. However, they never stay in my hair! They're definitely not too big, but even with the gel stay-put inside, they always slide off and it's really frustrating. I never wear them on a run because they always fly off
Becca A.
I love these headbands. It is not like other headbands when you work out and they slide off your head. I would recommend these headbands to others. It meets my expectations. These headbands to not get stretched out after use. I would buy this product again.
Michelle R.
Richland, MS
These are perfect for active women, girls and even guys with longer hair!  The silicone on the back means that they don't slide nearly as much, so they aren't constantly having to adjust and fix their hair!  We own them in just about every color!
Kira B.
Charlottesvle, VA
My husband loves using these on our girls hair. So easy and quick. Nike is his favorite brand so the fact that they make a hair band is amazing to him. We need them in every color
Hannah A.
Nashville, TN
Amazing headbands for working out. My hair is thick and long and always in my face. But these actually will hold your hair back (I know it sounds crazy, but it’s absolutely true.) My go-to workout headbands. And the colors are so much fun too!
Bree M.
New york
Comfortable and fit. I just love it! Very Affordable and I’m super Excited about telling My Friends to get One themselves. Thank You so Much. I’m Very Satisfied!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these headbands at?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
These are super cute anyone know where I can find them at??
jada w.
Bunnell
really cute I would love to review them
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I have a lot of hair and can’t find a good hair band that will hold. Anyone with thick hair use these?