BY NIKE #7 in Hair Accessories

These stretchy hair bands keep your hair out of your face with the Nike appeal you love. Product Features 9-pack Stretchy construction Logo accents Product Details 1/2-in. width Rubber/polyester Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Rubber/Polyester. see more...

• I have a lot of hair and can’t find a good hair band that...1 Answers
  • really cute I would love to review them1 Answers
  • These are super cute anyone know where I can find them at??1 Answers
Amanda J.
I love Nike headbands! They come in awesome, fun colors! I wear them while working out. These headbands are comfortable to wear and do not slip. They leave my hair in place all day. These really are some of the best headbands I’ve ever used! I highly recommend!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
The Nike Sports Hairbands are great, I have really long hair and it is hard to find products that can hold all my hair up without losing it's shape or just breaking but these hairbands really do work and they are in cute fun colors. I love this hairbands.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
These are really useful, affordable and very easy to find! I bought mine at the Nike Store. The only issue is that my hair is pretty thick and if I want to use it to hold my hair in a pony tail it doesn’t really work. Other than that, very useful and great for work outs!
Bree M.
New york
Comfortable and fit. I just love it! Very Affordable and I’m super Excited about telling My Friends to get One themselves. Thank You so Much. I’m Very Satisfied!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Nike is a good brand in general and when it comes to their headbands they tend to last a while too. They don’t stretch out as easy as other brand bands and they’re super cute! I would totally buy these again
Kinley G.
Arapaho , OK
I love Nike head bands so much! I don’t have many and would love more! They are great and I definitely recommend them! They have a great gator colors in every pack and I use them everyday I work out! I will buy many more!!
Mara S.
Lake Mary
One of the products that I use the most in my hair when I exercise. It keeps the hair away from the face, it does not slip and it does not squeeze. They are practical for any occasion.
Jessica P.
I was gifted these so oh course the price wasn’t a big deal. They however were so tight they gave me a horrible headache. They tend to slide around on my head really bad too.
Andrea C.
I play soccer and let me just say that these are the only headbands I use. They keep my hair out of my face and they are just amazing. They really do keep all the little flyaway hairs out of your face. I feel like a lot of girls on my team use these and who wouldn't because these are actually really cute. I also know some guys that use them which is actually nice since it just shows that they really are great for those annoying baby hairs ! I also really like the thicker headbands since they seem to really do the trick with ALL my baby hairs. I just love this!
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
These hair bands are great! I absolutely love them. They don’t make my head hurt like other hair bands. They come in a variety of colors which is nice. Sometimes I’ll even use them to tie up my hair and they don’t loose their elasticity! Very much affordable I’ve found them in discount stores, the Nike stores, online they are not hard to find!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy these headbands at?
jada w.
Bunnell
really cute I would love to review them
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I have a lot of hair and can’t find a good hair band that will hold. Anyone with thick hair use these?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
These are super cute anyone know where I can find them at??