Nike 704674 Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Women's Training Shoes - White/Pure Platinum/Metallic Silver - 8 uploaded by Justeen B.

BY NIKE

Nike 704674 Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Women's Training Shoes - White/Pure Platinum/Metallic Silver - 8: Click here to view large product image. FIT FOR TRAINING. MADE FOR YOU. The Nike Free TR 5 Women s Training Shoe is ideal for cardio, strength training and other gym workouts, with a lightweight upper that gives your foot a locked-down feel and an ultra-flexible midsole for quick training movements. Natural Flexibility: New hexagonal flex grooves are hot-knife cut into the midsole to create six different flex points that allow your foot to move more naturally than ever before. Locked-Down Fit: Molded foam conforms to your heel and helps anchor your foot to the footbed for a secure, comfortable fit. Dynamic Support Flywire cables surround your foot and provide support and stability for quick movements and changes in direction, helping you stay focused through your most intense workouts. More Benefits Lightweight mesh upper varies in texture for ventilation and support where your foot needs it Injected midsole unit for ultra-lightweight cushioning Strategically placed rubber pods on the heel, toe and sides for durability and traction 8mm difference between heel and forefoot see more...

Justeen B.
Justeen B.
Murfreesboro , TN
I've had these shoes for over a year now & ive never loved a pair of shoes so much. They still look new! They are light weight, very comfortable and cute!! & for only $60! If u workout or just want to hike, anything at all outside! I recommend these shoes!
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Anderson , IN
Nike's free line of running shoes are amazing even for the most non-runners like myself. I get the luxury of wearing these pretty ladies to work everyday and let me just say, you don't know comfort until you stand in these all day compared to heels. The support, comfort, breathable cooling, cute design, it's all around an A+!
sierra b.
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage
My new Nikes give me the worst blisters I’ve ever had in my life I can’t even wear the shoes to walk around the house they hurt so bad, The back of the shoe has a little plastic piece that rubs up against my skin! Now I’m afraid to try any other Nike shoes:(
Keelah T.
Keelah T.
Super comfortable. Not bulky and very light weight. The only real problems are that they are hard to keep clean and the grey rubber band around the bottom of the shoe gets rubbed off.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
I have these in black and I was so happy I found them because they were exactly what I needed for the gym. A light and comfortable pair of shoes that won't hinder my workout. The sole is flatter than normal and has just enough cushioning for all my weight training needs. I'm very about these.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Norwich, Norfolk
I have these in dark grey and pink. They are literally the most comfortable gym trainers I have ever owned. It doesn't matter what machine I'm on, they are secure and perfect for the job.
I've had no rubbing or discomfort.
Me gusta mucho la marca,  es muy buena para hacer ejercicios. Este es uno de mis colores que más me gustan.