Nike 704674 Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Women's Training Shoes - White/Pure Platinum/Metallic Silver - 8 uploaded by Megan V.Nike 704674 Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Women's Training Shoes - White/Pure Platinum/Metallic Silver - 8 uploaded by Justeen B.

BY NIKE #22 in Shoes

Nike 704674 Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Women's Training Shoes - White/Pure Platinum/Metallic Silver - 8: Click here to view large product image. FIT FOR TRAINING. MADE FOR YOU. The Nike Free TR 5 Women s Training Shoe is ideal for cardio, strength training and other gym workouts, with a lightweight upper that gives your foot a locked-down feel and an ultra-flexible midsole for quick training movements. Natural Flexibility: New hexagonal flex grooves are hot-knife cut into the midsole to create six different flex points that allow your foot to move more naturally than ever before. Locked-Down Fit: Molded foam conforms to your heel and helps anchor your foot to the footbed for a secure, comfortable fit. Dynamic Support Flywire cables surround your foot and provide support and stability for quick movements and changes in direction, helping you stay focused through your most intense workouts. More Benefits Lightweight mesh upper varies in texture for ventilation and support where your foot needs it Injected midsole unit for ultra-lightweight cushioning Strategically placed rubber pods on the heel, toe and sides for durability and traction 8mm difference between heel and forefoot see more...

Freddricka L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike Free runs are typically the shoes that I get to exercise in. They are so comfortable and durable. I have tried several others shoes for running but these are my go to shoes because they don’t make my feet or ankles ache after running several miles.
Samantha E.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love my white Nike’s. They are the most comfortable shoe to wear to the gym. Pros: they’re cute and comfy. Cons: Nike is on the expensive side. I feel the pros outweighs the cons. I love a cute shoe that is also comfy.
LAUREN C.
These are great running shoes! They are super light weight and comfortable! I have flat feet, so arch support when doing cardio is important! The price for these wasn’t bad either! If you’re a Nike fan I would try these!
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I still have these shoes and they’re still great! I love how comfortable they make your feet feel and make you walk comfortably. I would recommend these shoes to anyone and even mostly if you love to work out.
Breanna R.
Dublin, OH
Love all things Nike! Specially their shoes. They last forever and give great support for feet. Also very comfortable. The only brand of shoes I own outside of flip flops! Also, they always have amazing deals going on so you can usually find them for pretty cheap!
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
I love mike free runs. These are my go to shoes! They are comfortable and mold to your foot! Once you break them in they will be the shoe for everything, walking, running etc. They are expensive but worth it.
Jo U.
I am a runner, and I love how lightweight these shoes are. It feels like your on air! I have bad knee and with these shoes they help support my knees and they are super affordable. They run a little narrow but besides that they fit to your size. I will highly recommend these to not only runners but people who are on their feet a lot.
Ansley S.
Alpharetta, GA
I love my nike sneakers. I wear them almost every day to class. My feet never get sweaty, but still keep me warm that I can wear them in the winter. I have had many pairs in all different colors. The white is my favorite because it goes with everything that I wear.
Jasmine H.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these. I recently purchased them about 1 month ago when I needed new shoes for the gym and so far I’m super happy with these. They are comfortable. They wear well and they aren’t super pricey either. I just hate that I bought them in white
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My new Nikes give me the worst blisters I’ve ever had in my life I can’t even wear the shoes to walk around the house they hurt so bad, The back of the shoe has a little plastic piece that rubs up against my skin! Now I’m afraid to try any other Nike shoes:(