Nike 704674 Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Women's Training Shoes - White/Pure Platinum/Metallic Silver - 8 uploaded by Justeen B.

BY NIKE #36 in Shoes

Nike 704674 Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 Women's Training Shoes - White/Pure Platinum/Metallic Silver - 8: Click here to view large product image. FIT FOR TRAINING. MADE FOR YOU. The Nike Free TR 5 Women s Training Shoe is ideal for cardio, strength training and other gym workouts, with a lightweight upper that gives your foot a locked-down feel and an ultra-flexible midsole for quick training movements. Natural Flexibility: New hexagonal flex grooves are hot-knife cut into the midsole to create six different flex points that allow your foot to move more naturally than ever before. Locked-Down Fit: Molded foam conforms to your heel and helps anchor your foot to the footbed for a secure, comfortable fit. Dynamic Support Flywire cables surround your foot and provide support and stability for quick movements and changes in direction, helping you stay focused through your most intense workouts. More Benefits Lightweight mesh upper varies in texture for ventilation and support where your foot needs it Injected midsole unit for ultra-lightweight cushioning Strategically placed rubber pods on the heel, toe and sides for durability and traction 8mm difference between heel and forefoot see more...

Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
These shoes are definitely comfortable! I originally purchased these for use at Disney World so my feet wouldn't ache after long hours walking the park, and these were magical! I didn't have any pain what so ever, and I didn't have to put in my insoles. They're very light weight and flexible, which is a plus! Bending down to tie my children's shoes, my feet aren't feeling it. I will definitely continue purchasing my athletic shoes from Nike!
Jo U.
I am a runner, and I love how lightweight these shoes are. It feels like your on air! I have bad knee and with these shoes they help support my knees and they are super affordable. They run a little narrow but besides that they fit to your size. I will highly recommend these to not only runners but people who are on their feet a lot.
Hadley D.
These run small. Almost all Nike shoes run small!
These are comfortable for wear around shoes, but for training they don't last long. The soles wear out quickly, the support is lacking, and the fabric tears easily.
I will say that they are comfortable shoes, but not to workout or train in. MAYBE for lifting?
Jasmine H.
Fashionista Expert
I absolutely love these. I recently purchased them about 1 month ago when I needed new shoes for the gym and so far I’m super happy with these. They are comfortable. They wear well and they aren’t super pricey either. I just hate that I bought them in white
Virginia N.
Best running shoes I’ve ever had! Great for gym, beach, and concrete. They’re also very light so as a dancer, I love using these in rehearsals. I got the white but comes in a variety of fun colors. I used to have a pink pie and loved them just as much!:)
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I love these shoes for the gym or running. They are very light weight and my feet can breathe. I have wide feet so with Nike I always have to get a half size. I bought these at academy , I would recommend to anyone in the gym or running.
Kaylie H.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love all of the types of women’s Nike shoes that I’ve every purchased! They’re supportive, comfy, but are quite expensive and don’t last long. I really love these shoes but I don’t love that they last only a month or two.
Mayella O.
Orange Cove
Love them I'm wearing them now actually! There's so incredibly comfortable I've had them since 2015 and they haven't torn up. Very good condition. One thing for sure my feet don't get tired from running or exceeding at all.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown , NH
Although I find that Nike runs a bit small, they are my choice for workout and casual day sneakers. Light and good support for my cardio workouts and always have great selections for everybody’s style
Preference.