Nike 6-pk. Printed Headbands uploaded by Shana C.

BY NIKE #25 in Hair Accessories

With our Nike headbands, your hair will be the least of your concerns when you're serious about your work out. package of 6 elastic band with silicone polyester/spandex washable imported see more...

Mayra D.
DAVIS, CA
These headbands are great for running! They keep my hair in place, do not slide while I'm exercising and are very comfortable to wear. I use it very often and after multiple uses they are still looking like new. I like the 6-pk because it comes with several colors so I can match with my workout outfit and it can also look very stylist!
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
These are my favorite headbands to work out in by far. They stay when I jump rope and when I am running. They do leave a crease in your hair but if you are going to wash it after you work out then it really does not matter. They definitely stay where you put them for the entire work out.
Carly E.
Greenfield, IN
I love the Nike headbands and the colors that they come in.  I usually wear one every time I'm working out.. They stay on just fine because of the sticky side that you are supposed to put against your head.  They are the right size and never feel too tight on my head.
Maria D.
I really wanted to like these but unfortunately they slip out of my head within less than 5 minutes of wearing them.  I tried a few times but it just doesn't work for me. I purchased them at a sports store. Based on my experience I would not recommend.
Renee P.
Los lunas, NM
I love the colors of the headbands the main issue I came across was they kept slipping and not holding in place. Maybe my head is too big but they were not secure at all.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
If you have long, thick hair like me, nothing is more frustrating then trying to work out or enjoy the day outside (especially if there is wind) when your hair is all over the place and constantly in your face! These are very comfortable and do an excellent job of keeping all my hair out of my face and my hands free from chasing strands around!
Jen S.
Love love love these headbands for running! I have tried many different brands and they have all slipped off and don’t stay put. These Nike headbands have a no-slip grip, and keep my fly-aways out of my face on my long runs. I will never run without one of these again.
lucy g.
this only work for some hair. i have extremely tjink hair which sits very slick on my head the headband slides back so easily if the hair is not textured or thicker. i suggest an alternate cheaper alternative which is the scünci thin black headbands that you can buy at walgreens which are tighter and stay on longer.
Starla Y.
Hot Springs
I love Nike headbands! They are really cute and pretty. I think they are great if you wear them the right way , if not it can pull your hair. I think it is at a pretty reasonable price and I would most likely recommend them.
Susan D.
Ball, LA
Nike has always put out the best headbands! I always use this brand as it holds better! Very satisfied all around and will definitely recommend! I have a bigger head and they are the only ones to not slip off!