Nike 6-pk. Printed Headbands uploaded by Shana C.

BY NIKE

With our Nike headbands, your hair will be the least of your concerns when you're serious about your work out. package of 6 elastic band with silicone polyester/spandex washable imported see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
These are my favorite headbands to work out in by far. They stay when I jump rope and when I am running. They do leave a crease in your hair but if you are going to wash it after you work out then it really does not matter. They definitely stay where you put them for the entire work out.
Carly E.
Greenfield, IN
I love the Nike headbands and the colors that they come in.  I usually wear one every time I'm working out.. They stay on just fine because of the sticky side that you are supposed to put against your head.  They are the right size and never feel too tight on my head.
Maria D.
I really wanted to like these but unfortunately they slip out of my head within less than 5 minutes of wearing them.  I tried a few times but it just doesn't work for me. I purchased them at a sports store. Based on my experience I would not recommend.
Brittnee J.
I like these headbands but the only downfall of these is that they are or can run small..so if you have a big head..it probably wont work out. I get headaches and stuff from these headbands so I gave them away cause I was f going to wear them.
Katherine Q.
I love these head band they are perfect when I have my soccer games keeps the hair out of my face. I am always wearing and I will definitely purchase more of these in the future.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
If you have long, thick hair like me, nothing is more frustrating then trying to work out or enjoy the day outside (especially if there is wind) when your hair is all over the place and constantly in your face! These are very comfortable and do an excellent job of keeping all my hair out of my face and my hands free from chasing strands around!
lucy g.
this only work for some hair. i have extremely tjink hair which sits very slick on my head the headband slides back so easily if the hair is not textured or thicker. i suggest an alternate cheaper alternative which is the scünci thin black headbands that you can buy at walgreens which are tighter and stay on longer.
Starla Y.
Hot Springs
I love Nike headbands! They are really cute and pretty. I think they are great if you wear them the right way , if not it can pull your hair. I think it is at a pretty reasonable price and I would most likely recommend them.
Alexis H.
Frostburg, MD
I love alot of things from Nike. These headbands were just something I picked up at the outlet while I was in line and I don't regret it. There perfect for when I'm working out. And they don't slip.
Maygan B.
Cleburne
These Nike headbands are so comfortable and they don't pull on the hair. They are kinda pricey being made brand but they are very worth it. They are not cheaply made at all.