Nike 6-pk. Printed Headbands uploaded by Shana C.

BY NIKE

With our Nike headbands, your hair will be the least of your concerns when you're serious about your work out. package of 6 elastic band with silicone polyester/spandex washable imported see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Peyton O.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
If you have long, thick hair like me, nothing is more frustrating then trying to work out or enjoy the day outside (especially if there is wind) when your hair is all over the place and constantly in your face! These are very comfortable and do an excellent job of keeping all my hair out of my face and my hands free from chasing strands around!
lucy g.
lucy g.
this only work for some hair. i have extremely tjink hair which sits very slick on my head the headband slides back so easily if the hair is not textured or thicker. i suggest an alternate cheaper alternative which is the sc√ľnci thin black headbands that you can buy at walgreens which are tighter and stay on longer.
Starla Y.
Starla Y.
Hot Springs
I love Nike headbands! They are really cute and pretty. I think they are great if you wear them the right way , if not it can pull your hair. I think it is at a pretty reasonable price and I would most likely recommend them.
Maygan B.
Maygan B.
Cleburne
These Nike headbands are so comfortable and they don't pull on the hair. They are kinda pricey being made brand but they are very worth it. They are not cheaply made at all.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
These headbands managed to keep the fly aways and baby hairs out of my face without it being super tight on my head. The colors stayed vibrant after so much use and sweat they had gone through. Would recommend it.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Frostburg, MD
I love alot of things from Nike. These headbands were just something I picked up at the outlet while I was in line and I don't regret it. There perfect for when I'm working out. And they don't slip.
Shana C.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Love all of the colors these came with! They have a soft rubber backing to prevent slipping out of hair!
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
I love these head bands for my runs. They keep my hair up and out of my face. They stay put and they are cute!
Tara S.
Tara S.
Kansas City, KS
Obsessed with these. They actually stay out and are reasonably priced. So no sweat if you lose one!