Just Do It!

Where are your favorite places to get the best deals on brands like Nike ? ? ? Outlets? Apps?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
I am new to this app. How do I get samples? All I get offered is the cash back items.
Start your review of Nike!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great.in reviews
It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! in reviews
I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones.in reviews
I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. in reviews
nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long timein reviews
Vivian P.
Nike uploaded by Vivian P.
I love their items. Nike Air Force 1s are a must for everyone to have.. that’s the classic shoe. I love their hoodies, their clothing items are very long lasting and good material. I have the Nike biker shorts as well as the working out shorts.
Sara Morgan H.
Charleston, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike uploaded by Sara Morgan H.
I am so happy I invested in some blazers. Always loved Nike, but very picky with shoes. The support on the blazers are nothing short of perfection. I LOVE how sleek they look! I also got the indigo edition ones and my god. They are out of this world. I posted a photo with the indigo edition ones! Hard to find, but I have them linked for y’all on my Amazon Storefront if you need help finding them.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike uploaded by Jessica S.
I love these classic Nike Cortez with the red/blue detail. They are the “Forrest Gump” sneakers aka the ones Forrest receives in the movie. Very comfy and always getting compliments.
Daniela D.
Canton, GA
Nike uploaded by Daniela D.
I’m a Nike girl from way back. I love the Nike fit options, their Pro shorts and leggings are amazing albeit pricey. I love having comfortable shoes that I can match to a workout set or just my outfit in general. I live about 7 minutes from and outlet and love a good clearance to stock up! #Nike #sneaker #Justdoit
Dallas H.
Olathe, KS
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike uploaded by Dallas H.
These are soo perfect for any basketball lover! They are the cutest little plant holders!!
Keisy J.
Cookeville, TN
Nike uploaded by Keisy J.
Nike Women's Revolution 5 Running Sneakers from Finish Line my boyfriend just bought me this pair of Shoes!! I’m so excited to wear them to workout🤍🤍🤍 He knows how much I needed them
Ashley M.
Arvada, CO
Nike uploaded by Ashley M.
I love Nike’s sports bras. They’re comfortable, flexible, and breathable which is what I look for in workout clothing
Dani C.
San Pablo, CA
Nike uploaded by Dani C.
these shoes my son loves they are very comfortable the color very easy to combine they fascinate him with his favorites at the moment Nike
Brandi M.
Stantonsburg, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike uploaded by Brandi M.
I absolutely love my Nike Air Force 1's Pixel. Size 8. I wear a 7 1/2 but Nike runs a little smaller i believe. These are quite pricey but well worth it. I usually buy Reebok but made an exception with these and glad I did. They are stylish as well as comfortable. Definitely recommend them.
Beatrice  S.
American Cyn, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike uploaded by Beatrice  S.
Im a huge fan of make up but I’m also a huge fan of sneakers! I am a sneaker head, I love mostly Jordan’s and Dunks. I love styling a lot! I love nike, but I hate their app called SNKRS. But overall keep trying until you get the shoes that you want!

1,659 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mohammad Z.
Bihar
il y a 2 mois
Amanda M. il y a 2 mois
I found a pair of adidas derupt and they r the most comfortable shoes I have tried and I ended up buying too many pair lol but I will have them forever and they last a long time too 5 yr or more if u aren't too hard on them ❣️good luck with the Nike 👋
Heidi K.
Sabrina B.
Cumberland, WI
il y a 3 mois
Vaani T. il y a 2 mois
For Nike: AF 1 or the Nike React Phantom Run Flyknit 2For Adidas: SENSEBOOST GO or CLOUDFOAM PURE
Samantha R.