BY NIKE #7 in Clothing Stores & Brands

daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL

The history of Nike goes back to the 70's, when Phil Knight creates exceptional sneakers for his athletes, based on rubber waffles on the sole of his sneakers. These gave very good results and sent "Nike" to success, becoming the most innovative footwear brand in its time. Thus, along with major advertising campaigns, Nike became the most important brand of footwear today.
Unfortunately, like Reebok or Adidas, Nike exploits workers in the East, some of whom are underage, as they possess finer and delicate hands to make the products better.

As for my opinion on Nike, I could tell you that it is the best sports brand, over Reebok and Adidas. Its footwear is comfortable and there is a great variety of it, from the classic canvas sneakers, leather sneakers, soccer shoes, tennis shoes, running shoes and golf shoes. All of the best and very durable. They are those sneakers that last for years and remain intact even after a long time of use. I have tried many brands of footwear and I stay with this, without any doubt. So when it comes to buying footwear look at Nike.
When it comes to clothing, it is not the best, but not the worst, but there are better brands and the same price and even cheaper (Ex: Adidas). A year or so ago, I bought a shirt from this brand, a few months later it was already faded and you could see a few strands hanging. The same happened with a cap, which in a short time several parts were uncovered and was there, in the wardrobe, to give away ...
Nike also makes balls, in itself highly recommended, a very good material and resistant to everything.
Watches and glasses are other products that Nike is in charge of manufacturing, but I have not yet been lucky enough to try them out.
In short, Nike, a great sports brand and especially of footwear
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
5721 Sw. 26 St. West Park. FL 33023
I have a Nike tennis and I love it's.
nside the silo of neutral running shoes, the Nike Air Zoom Vomero 10 is considered the "top of range", with permission of the Pegasus. Since its birth, this training model has been receptive to the best materials (especially in the midsole). And although in the last editions Pegasus has cut the ground, it must be said that it is still the queen of the collection. Let's see what has come the analysis that has received since he received many miles.

Mediasuela

The shoe is built with the MR10, which is the same as the rest of the real zoom range (Pegasus 32, structure 18, buzz elite 8). This time uses a cushioned material but with different companies: Lunarlon. Traditionally Nike Vomero has been built with Cushlon material in the midsole that is very cushioned and the most longevity in the miles of the American brand. However the Lunarlon's goodness could not pass long in the upper model of the neutral sneaker family.

It has been difficult for me to understand that Lunarlon comes out with different types of firmness in the place of combining with Cushlon. In fact, on a boat soon, I thought the mediasuela was a combination of cushlon + Lunarlon ... However, after looking at the technical sheet with a magnifying glass for this reason, there is no doubt that it is Lunarlon, although with different Degrees of firmness
Mason G.
Mason G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Bought a pair of trainer online. The parcel arrived quickly. The size was too big so decided to exchange. Called them and was told no exchanges. Only returns then you get your money back then order again. Ok but will you have those shoe in stock by the time it comes back to you and so on I've asked. Yes sure loads of them in stock.

So i send them back and call Nike again a week later. They didn't get my parcel so no refund and they size i wanted is no longer available locally only 200 miles away.

How can a company this big does not have exchange service? I'm shocked and so decided no to bother with Nike again.

A company this large should not have such bad service. I ordered an item from the Nike.com website and paid extra for 2 day shipping. It's been 4 days and still no package. The website now says estimated delivery in 2 more days (which is then a holiday, so it won't be delivered then either). I contacted them via live chat and they refunded me the extra I paid for shipping, however are rude and just disconnect from you before you are through talking. Nike, you need to step up. I won't order from their site anymore.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love that nike has a lot to choose from. I love their sports apparel. However for being such a big brand when it comes to sneakers they're definitely missing comfort. I know they use product testers but either the testers aren't being completely honest or nike isn't listening. As a consumer people need to be honest. One my shoes last about three months before coming apart. Two I walk five miles everyday. That's 2.5 miles in the morning and another 2.5 in the late afternoon.At the end of my walks the first thing I do is take my shoes off and rub my feet. Why? Because the bottom of my feet are killing me. I have never owned a comfortable nike sneaker. They are for looks only! I have one pink pair i have owned for a while cuz I simply cant wear them long but they look very old even though i hardly wear them. I don't recommend nike shoes because there's no quality for the cost of the product. Its a lose lose on their sneakers!
maya t.
maya t.
I love the style of Nike, but I hate their prices. The shoes and apparel that Nike manufactures are very stylish and pleasing to the eye. However, the way they are made is often very cheap. The shoes stain quickly, and they are not durable. I have had multiple pairs of shoes ripped/piece fell off, and I am very careful about the way I wear my shoes. They do not last long. The clothing is cheaply made. It often discolors quickly, and it is extremely expensive. I shop at Nike only when I need something, and it is often on the clearance rack when I do. The Nike employees are usually very nice and helpful, and the stores are easy to navigate. The prices of Nike are ridiculous, and that is why I cannot give Nike five stars. I would like to give 3.5 stars, but since that is not available, I will give 4 stars. Although Nike isn't the best brand, I still continue to shop there for the styles.
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
First of all, let me say that I am a huge Nike fan (especially the Jordan brand). Nike makes some of the world's most comfortable and stylish sneakers. Despite how much I love Nike, I have one major issue. The releases of Retro Jordans is INSANE. It's always a major issue. I can never just leisurely go to the store and buy the pair of Jordans I want. You really have to plan and strategize to secure a pair for retail price. Let's not even mention how resellers buy a lot of the stock and then resell them for astronomical amounts. I wish Nike would produce more pairs. I promise you, you won't be left with sneakers if you increase the stock of the most anticipated releases. I would also like to say that I wear a size 5 in kids and even I could not purchase the pink 12s so I can imagine the pain of people who wear adult sizes. They sell out the quickest.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I really like Nike brand items. They look nice, feel good and are durable. I took away a star from my review not do to the products but due to the company itself. I think they are overpriced generally,especially in the kids shoe market. . I just think they need to get real about today's consumer, I don't know many people who will shell out 40 bucks for a pair of toddler Nike shoes that they will need to replace in 6 months. I also don't like the way they do business with certain retail chains. For example, their relationship with Kohls . I shop at Kohls alot. Nike will not allow customers to use in store discounts (Kohls cash/ coupons/percentage off) on their products. They hold themselves to a higher standard than say Chaps (Ralph Lauren)/ Lauren Conrad/Vera Wang/ etc...Its pompous and ridiculous of them.
Jillian Z.
Jillian Z.
Lexington, SC
This is definitely my go to company for all of my work out clothes and athletic shoes. I've never tried any quality that is a great as Nike, athletic wise!!! Not only is the quality beyond great, but everything is super trendy and stylish and complimentary to every body type!! They are also very affordable compared to similar brands out there! Some people might think that they are a little expensive or no cheaper than competing brands, but you only the comfort, quality, and trendiness with Nike!!! I definitely recommend Nike for anyone who enjoys working out or just loves comfortable clothing! And I recommend their shoes to anyone who looks for a stylish yet versatile shoe that does not wear and tear much and is super comfortable and great for anyone with arch problems!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Fashionista Expert
Only shoe I'll wear now since becoming a fitness coach!

I'm flat footed and doing fitness programs such as T25 I needed a shoe to work with my feet. I found the Nike Free and fell in love.

I make sure to wear my Free's constantly now even while doing tons of walking in a day.

Why?

Because they bend with my feet in such a way my feet don't hurt at the end of the day, even after walking over 7 miles.

I love their trainers and other shoes as well. But the Free's have captured my heart and comfort of my foot.

All their shoes are quality made. Well worth the extra money to be in comfort if you ask me!

Thank you Nike!

PS. Also live your stores offer a military discount for us veterans as well! Any store that is military friendly is a friend of mine!
jenn d.
jenn d.
Venice, FL
My tween son can't wear out Nike sneakers or backpacks! The price initially was more than I wanted to spend, but the quality is outstanding, well worth the price. He has dragged his backpack through two years of middle school and the zippers, stitching, and straps are still in great shape, there are no signs of this thing quitting! He has a huge, wide foot (13 eee) and Nike delivers with sneakers that look good and last an entire school years and through summer without holes, separated soles or even replacement shoelaces! If I had chosen to spend a bit less on a different brand there is no doubt we would have had to replace sneakers and backpacks several times this year, but Nike delivered great quality.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?