BY NIK L NIP

Old past time favorite . Bite the top off and enjoy the sweet flavored candy syrup, some people even enjoy chewing the bottle! For nearly a century, fruit-flavored, liquid-filled Nik-L-Nip Mini Drinks have been a party and holiday favorite. Made with Real Fruit Juice Case of 18 Nik-L-Nip Mini Drinks: The "Bite Em, Drink Em, Chew Em" Nik-L-Nip wax bottles offer a nostalgic candy version of popular, fruit-flavored drinks.  Filled with blue, red, orange, yellow, and green juice, they re a tasty, fun, kids treat. Nik-L-Nip History: Created in the early 20th century, the Nik-L-Nip brand name is a combination of the original cost and preferred wax bottle-opening technique . Product of the USA see more...

Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
Love these!! More the fact that they are a "different " product than anything. The taste is good too.. Love the fact you have to bite into the wax to get to the goodies. They are affordable.
Yes I would recommend and I have given this as a gift.
Debra S.
Panama City, FL
Wow where do I start! these things are the best! I loved them as a kid and they bring back memories! theres nothing like biting in to the wax bottle and drinking the juice out of the center!
Jessica P.
Decided to give this a 4 because i loved them when i was little but now that i look back on them, they’re pretty nasty. The wax ruins the flavor of the syrup in my opinion. I found these at Walmart and five below.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I know these aren't natural and organic which is normally what I allocate but this is a nostalgic candy that I did grow up on as a kid and I can't believe that they still make them. I remember the first time I showed them to my daughter to see the look on her face experiencing biting the top off and drinking the fruit flavored juice and then chewing on the wax for a little bit before spitting it out was just fun to share that with her and I'm glad they still make them. I do wish that the company would come up with a more natural version maybe Die free for kids that can't have dyes & possibly organic would be great too.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Love these candies as a kid! They were fun to eat and you were able to find them in candy store. No other candy was like this. It was worth the value for this product. I would highly repurchase this product.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
These are great, if you like the taste of wax. These were all the rage when I was in middle school but I just don't get the hype. I would recommend them... to the trash can.
Christine P.
Ashtabula, OH
Oh my Gosh, being a seasoned adult, I remember these as a child. First you bite off the tip , then you squeeze out all the juice in your mouth, then you chew on the wax. once all the flavor was gone, you repeat the process. It had been 20 years or more since I had these. When I went to a candy store filled with Nostalgia candies, I got all giddy inside to see all my old favorites I thought had been long gone. Needless to say I left the store with a large bag of goodness and fond memories, and the bottles never made it home I ate them on the ride back.
Erica F.
Oh my gosh! These bring back so many memories! Always would beg my parents for "wax bottles" ! It was always so fun biting off the cap and sipping out the flavored juice (blue was my favorite), then chewing on the bottle wax getting every last drop of flavor I could get. It was also pretty gross though having a mouth full of wax that I had to spit out at the end. Not the most practical treat, but so fun!
Amanda B.
Can we say childhood memories?! I remember going down to the penny store we had nearby and buying 10 of these. Our parents would give us a quarter and send us on our way. These were undoubtedly the best things ever. Drink the juice, chew the wax. The wax was gross but we thought we were cool to chew on it. Kids will be kids.
regina w.
Midland, NC
If you were alive during the 20th century, these should bring back
memories! Nik-L-Nips are fruit flavored juice in a wax shaped container.
You simply bite off the bottle top and drink the juice. You can also chew the wax kind of the bottle, kind of like wax lips! They won't quench your thirst, but they're
cute, make fun party favors, and are great to share!
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Where can I find the boxes of these? My kids love them but we have never seen them but in a five pack.
Anna R.
What was your favorite flavor of these bottles?
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Throwback to my childhood!who else had these?!
Is this good?