Nik-l-nip Mini Drinks

by Nik-l-nip

Nik L Nips Syrup-Filled Wax Bottles - 10ct - 12pk

I remember these too as a kid but haven't eaten them since.
Do they plan on making more flavors?
Start your review of Nik-l-nip Mini Drinks!
Takes me back to my childhood. Loved drinking the juice then playing with the wax. The juice taste pretty good too.
Pasadena, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nik-l-nip Mini Drinks uploaded by Daria Q.
These were my faaaaavorite when I was a kid. Bite the top off and drink the juice and thennchew up all the wax.
They were just ok. This wasn't anything special in my opinion. They didn't have a lasting impression on me.
Malden, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these i buy them all the time and i always try to save some for the next day and it always fails
Used to always randomly have these when I was younger...never really liked them..but, they were there .
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This candy is good. It was a childhood favorite of mine! I could drink the juice nonstop. I like it!
Love these i buy them all the time and i always try to save some for the next day and it always fail
Wake village , TX
These are so much fun. I love going to candy shops and grabbing a few for my friends and family.
These were my favorite when I was little the juice was so good and sweet love to chew on the wax
Kankakee , IL
These are just gross... I get candy has sugar, but I'd rather eat just sugar. Not good.