BY NONE

Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
This is an awesome collection of short stories by Stephen King! I absolutely loved it! My favorite has to be Dolan's Cadillac! It's a story about getting revenge on a horrible boss! What could be better than that? Don't bother with the movie version though...eeekk!!  That was bad!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I love King’s books of short stories and how he quickly makes you jump into that world and care about it. The best reason to go out and buy this book is Dolan’s Cadillac. It’s the best story in the entire book and I loved it from start to finish. The classic revenge story with a huge twist on how far our main character went and plotted to get that revenge. 👏🏼Standing ovation on this one!!
Sara M.
Sultan, WA
A collection of short stories from Stephen King, how could you go wrong? I loved these, I ate them up and asked for more, can I have more? Clever stories, chilling and all around a great read. If you like Stephen King you won't be disappointed. The stories are the perfect length for a quick read.