BY NONE

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you." And here he is, phantom fiend Freddy Krueger in all his razor-fingered infamy. Wes Craven ("Scream" movies) directs this trendsetting first in the slash-hit series. The premise is simple: Freddy (Robert Englund) homicidally haunts the sleep of Elm Street teens. The results are terrifying and mind-blowingly innovative. There's another film debut too: Johnny Depp. He plays the ready steady of the hottie mcsmarty (Heather Langenkamp) who figures a clever way to flambe the fiend. But never-say-die Freddy will be "3, 4 back for more".even returning to the screen in a killer 2010 remake of this diabolical original. Sweet dreams. Alternate Endings, Audio Commentaries, Featurettes, Subtitles: English SDH, French And Spanish. "Ready Freddy Focus Points: See Alternate Takes and Learn Filmmaking Secrets Behind the Nightmare by Jumping to Video Highlights While Watching the Movie"; "The House That Freddy Built: The Legacy of New Line Horror"; "Never Sleep Again: The Making of 'A Nightmare on Elm Street'"; "Night Terrors: The Origins of Wes Craven's Nightmares".

Rana S.
Howell, Mi
Nightmare On Elm Street !!!🎃🎃🎃
This film is iconic in many ways diffidently would recommend it . There are those that say it is dated. I beg to differ on that point. This is a film that transcends generations and expertly amalgamates gore and tension. When you think of all of the so called horror films that have come out in the last year or so, many of them try to enthrall us with buckets of blood and special effects, but they forget that with a horror film, you must have an element of fear with it. Nightmare on Elm Street captures that better than most, and is on a level with the all time greats. Differently gets you in the Halloween mood.
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis , IN
Guaranteed to get me into the Halloween spirit every year ! A good Freddy Krueger flick, friends, a bottle of wine, and buttered popcorn... spooky fun! In recent years, we tend to take a couple days and watch all of the movies in the series, but we absolutely love Freddy vs Jason (2 spooks in 1!)
Laura B.
This series is my favorite. It brings about a fear of your dreams and what could happen if you get hurt in them. They are pleasantly cheesy and punny thanks to Robert England. He’s fantastic and fun.
Bryesha ..
Baton Rouge, LA
Nightmare on Elm Street is my all-time favorite movie / movies. I love Freddy Krueger you guys at first when I was younger I was very scared of watching these things but my mom would sort of make me watch him when she will watch them so I really got into horror movies and Nightmare on Elm Street would be my top number one horror movie in the world it is very interesting each different Nightmare on Elm Street which there are about 7 or 8 has different things to love about them the first one is different from the second one the second one is different from the third when the third one is different from the 4th when the 4th one is different from the fifth one V one is different from the 6one is different from the 7th and the 7th one it's kind of crazy
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I have a version of this box set. it includes all 7 films and a documentary on the making of the series. There wasn't much in terms of extra features but there were 3D glasses which you could use with the sixth film during the 3D portion. Overall a great series (minus the 2nd film) but the collection is seriously lacking some extra/bonus features.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I remember watching this movie when I was young. I thought this was the scariest movie ever. I can even remember having nightmares about Freddie Crueger! By far one of the scariest movies from my childhood. I would definitely watch this movie again.
Chantale A.
Land O Lakes, FL
Pure classic. Me growing up in the 80's was some of the best years for classic movies. Couldn't sleep for days after watching this movie. Also the theme song with the girls jump roping. Scary as heck with the visionary Wes Craven. Don't Let them knives get to you while you are sleeping!!!
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ever since I was little my family and I have watched this movie every Halloween. I was never afraid of it although I probably should have been! It's spooky! But one of my favorite movies
Diane K.
Elmwood, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you are a horror movie fan, this is for you. All of the Freddie movies in one place. My daughter and I like doing marathons around Halloween every year. I find something new every time I watch them.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a classic movie from the 80s it was very scary at that era I think it was very well made that is always good no matter how many times you watch it
Taneka A.
what channel would this movie come on ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a good Halloween movie?