ElectronicsComputersNetworkingNetgear
Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with Armor

Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with Netgear Armor

by Netgear

The best 802.11ac WiFi router, just got better! Built with gaming, streaming and mobile devices in mind, this gigabit WiFi router supports MU-MIMO for simultaneous streaming and delivers extreme speed so you enjoy less lag and less buffering. Nighthawk® R7000P Smart WiFi Router includes NETGEAR Armor™ to provide best-in-class cybersecurity for all the internet-connected devices in your home. Your WiFi router is the first line of defense for your home network, and adding an extra layer of security at the gate protects your family from malware, stolen passwords, identity theft, and hacker attacks. With the Nighthawk App, you can also receive instant notifications when malicious threats are detected. Frustration-free fast install using Nighthawk App gets you online in matter of minutes. Control your home network with voice commands using Amazon Alexa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with Netgear Armor!
david L.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with Netgear Armor uploaded by david L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great router for getting the speed you want! I have att giga for now, and I always get the speeds I want over WIFI. Doesn't beat having it hardwired but still getting awesome speeds.
Stephanie M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
The set up was super simple and the wifi works great! I love the safety features and customization features! Good price! Definitely recommend!
Christina K.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Costco
I had this router in my 2 story 3K sq ft house and was able to service the entire house with no problems. It service by 900 sq ft apartment and Ring device across the parking lot. Impressive, but after 3 years the yellow connector in back died to cable modem died, so weird. Never seen the “internet” connector die. I was able to go into the configuration and turn it into an access point and connected it to my mail router with no problems. It is still working even though not as my main router.
P W.
Great router for the speed in a 900 sq feet apt. The connection is stable, and no major issue. I hope to purchase one with VPN built in in the future. That would be the ideal router to keep. But this Netgear is reliable.
Scott B.
Ortonville, MI
Over all a great product the only downside is it is only a dual band. So we were forced to upgrade to a Tri band because of all of the Wi-Fi devices we have
Andrew F.
castle hayne nc
Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with Netgear Armor uploaded by Andrew F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Before I got this amazing piece of equipment I had massive issues with lag not only with games but live streaming and downloads taking away from every aspect of the internet until it was finished. Now after purchasing this I have the ability to change all priorities for gaming, downloads and video streaming. This is a Paramount piece of tech for any gamer.
Blaine W.
York Haven, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this router on black Friday. I am highly impressed on the range this thing gives off I have no problems picking it up in my detached garage that's about 100 feet from the house. And the speeds are awesome highly recommend this bad boy. Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router with Netgear Armor
Cora R.
Elliot Lake, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
Best router ai have purchased, definitely worth the 200, has a large range, and the signal.is great barely any buffering .

Looking for your answer?