NightFood Nutrition Bar, Cookies N' Cream, 6 ct uploaded by diana a.NightFood Nutrition Bar, Cookies N' Cream, 6 ct uploaded by Ariana H.

BY NIGHTFOOD

NightFood is nutrition for better sleep. Don't go to bed hungry! NightFood is a delicious nighttime snack, formulated to help you fall asleep more easily, tackle late night hunger and maintain optimal blood glucose levels for more rejuvenating and restful sleep. Features include: -Low sodium good source of protein-High dietary fiber-Contains melatonin and patented chocamine see more...

Ariana H.
They aren't the BEST tasting, as they're kinda dry but they certainly do curb cravings. The taste isn't really bad just takes some getting used to, just don't expect a cookies and creams hershey bar or anything! Other than that, they are filling and satisfy night cravings as I said. They are a bit expensive, too.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Great snack.! When I'm hungry at night but I don't want to overload my stomach or eat a huge meal. I will eat some of these and they are satisfying. And I don't feel as bad the next morning.
Desiree D.
Dallas, TX
This sound good I would like to try one of this and get a better sleep and it's nutrition bar it's even better
diana a.
Westlake, TX
Perfect! My favorite is Midnight chocolate crunch!
Not so sweet, perfect for the night, before bed!!
Ashley P.
Taste really good. Does not curb late night hunger as said. Does have a solid variety in flavors.