Add a Photo

Night & Day Studios, Inc. Peekaboo Barn

By NIGHT & DAY STUDIOS, INC.
#252 in Apps
Now includes three new animals, an updated look, and new animations! Inside a little bouncing barn, friendly farm animals are waiting to pop out and surprise your little one. Try and guess who they are; tap the doors to find out!  Work with your child to learn the names of animals and hear the sounds they make. Younger children will love opening the barn doors to find a new animal animation, as they learn about cause and effect and become familiar with animal names and sounds. Older children will enjoy guessing animals by sound, then seeing the animal names, which helps develop early literacy skills.   Multiple Language Features: Press the Language button on the Options screen to try them out. --Choose from the built-in narrators: child's voice in English; adult's voice in English or Spanish. --Record your own voice: We added this feature so parents, children, and visiting relatives and friends can capture their own voices and star in Peekaboo Barn.  Now you can record the animal names in your native language--or grandma's voice, or grandpa's--and, if you're recording a new language, you can save the appropriate written version too, and both will show up the next time you play. (Please note, we can only support the writing systems that are supported by your device.) --Additional languages included with purchase: Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Japanese, Swedish, Dutch, Italian, German, French and UK English. FEATURED BY APPLE  One of the first apps to be released for toddlers, since 2008 Peekaboo Barn has been downloaded over half a million times, and played over 70 million times worldwide.  It has been a top 20 educational game on the iTunes store nearly every day since its launch, and has been featured by Apple often.  It won The Best Toddler App Ever award in 2009, and was named one of the top 50 iPhone apps for kids by Babble.com in 2010 and 2011.  It is recommended by The New York Times, MSNBC, USA Today, Wired, Telegraph UK, Ireland’s The Independent, Parents Magazine, and the Washington Post. Peekaboo Barn was made for you and your toddler by artists and educators, not marketers, robots, or companies repackaging clip art. Our team has backgrounds in cognitive science and child development, and we’ve worked in educational media everywhere from Penguin USA to the Smithsonian Institution. When you could really use a safe distraction--in airports, restaurants, and waiting rooms--or you'd like to try something new with your little genius, Peekaboo Barn is the educational, artful solution. Enjoy!  If you are looking for more Peekaboo Barn, check out our awesome sequels: Peekaboo Fridge, Peekaboo Sesame Street, Peekaboo Forest, and Peekaboo Wild. Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios.  Twitter: @nightdaystudios  Your privacy is important to us! For details on our privacy policy visit: http://www.nightanddaystudios.com/privacy
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL

Omg! My son loves all of the apps from Night and Day Studios. We literally have every version. Between Peek a boo barn to Peek a boo fridge, he loves them all. He even loves the special edition Halloween and Christmas apps. These are great apps and have taught my son new vocabulary. I plan on introducing my youngest son to these apps as well.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO

Love this app for my son! We have it on the iPad, and he's always had so much fun with it. Love the holidays updates they did too.
Lorie T.
Lorie T.
Bristolville, OH

If you have a baby you really need to get this app. My daughter loves this app. She knows all her animals and sounds. Very education and fun. A must have.
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Apo, AE

My little guy LOVES this app!! He knows all of his animal sounds and can point out what animal is what. Very educational and baby friendly!
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI

My nephew loves this laods he's constantly playing it when I see him (: I love how excited he gets.
Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.

My children absolutely adore this app. They are on it day and night. And if they love it then so do i.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Fitchburg, WI

My two year old son loves this app. He especially loves the farm level and all the animals. Hearing him giggle at this game was well worth the low cost.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I heard great things about this app I have a 3 month old daughter I plan on downloading the app and using it with her .
Lena L.
Lena L.

What a great app for a child up to two years old, maybe older! My son is 3 and lived this app when he was younger! Great way to learn farm animals and sounds, it's fun and interactive! Something you can play together!!
Isabela M.
Isabela M.

My dad ordered this app for my little sister when she was younger and she loved it she would play until his phone died!
Sherrica J.
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, Virginia, VA

Is the app free?
ToniAnn P.
ToniAnn P.
Ocala, FL

What age group is this app for?
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Mitchellville, MD

Is this for children ?
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL

What is this exactly never used it ?

Join Now