BY NIGEN BIOTECH

Completely HORMONE FREEContains a full spectrum of human chorionic gonadotropin amino acid isolates derived from certified grade raw materials (the very purest minerals available) which are then processed according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). This product is made in the USA and is HORMONE FREE. see more...

Crystal G.
Maysville, NC
3 stars because it does work, however you have to stick to the diet plan exactly as prescribed. Which is hard to do without much willpower. I lost 50lbs but it took me almost 2 years because I could not stick to the diet completely. However, whenever I was not on the diet I was able to maintain what I had lost until I got pregnant.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
You get immediate real results but honestly when analisas diet you need to take is not at all healthy and expose your body to extreme dieting the same results you get with diet and exercise but the result remains if not change your lifestyle.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I would not spend money on this because HCG is naturally produced by the body. If I want to lose weight all I have to do is exercise.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I only rate this a C since if works, but I would rate it an F because it's totally unhealthy for you and a temporary fix
Allison K.