by Nigen Biotech

Amazon CA: $17.99
*1 other buying options

Help Fuel Lean Tissue With This Unique, Super Delicious, Calorie Smart Protein Shake for Women

Do you know where can i buy it?
Start your review of Nigen Biotech BodyLab(tm) TASTY SHAKE(tm) Complete Whey Protein Complex - Decadent Chocolate Fudge!
10 months agoYucca Valley, CA
Nigen Biotech BodyLab(tm) TASTY SHAKE(tm) Complete Whey Protein Complex - Decadent Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Breanna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty good protein shake, the taste takes a little getting use to. It’s about $20 for 1 pound but lasts quite a while. I like mixing mine with coconut or almond milk to enhance the flavor (my only issue with the product) Body Lab for Every Woman Chocolate Fat Burning Protein Powder - 14.8 oz
4 years agoOklahoma City, OK
I won a full Bodylab kit on Twitter. It came with everything you need in a 30 day supply. This was one of the items in the kit. I thought it tasted okay, but could have been a little sweeter. It kept me feeling full and I didn't need to snack between meals. I wouldn't recommend using this unless you are going to work out or walk. Drinking this isn't going to make you lose weight fast, but it will help you slim and tone up if you work out and use it properly and maintain a good diet.
2 years agoIndianapolis, IN
Nigen Biotech BodyLab(tm) TASTY SHAKE(tm) Complete Whey Protein Complex - Decadent Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Arlette P.
I didn't know this brand but received this as a gift and i am surprised how good it is! So far, the best chocolate whey protein taste i have tried! I like the nutrition facts and ingredients. This is my new favorite! The only bad thing i noticed is doesn't blend as it should, but that won't avoid i buy it again.
4 years agoDunbar, WV
Nigen Biotech BodyLab(tm) TASTY SHAKE(tm) Complete Whey Protein Complex - Decadent Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Victoria G.
I am not overly impressed with this protein powder. For one the flavor is really not that good. And for a protein powder it has only 15 grams of proteins. Granted it is very low on carbs (2g) and low sugar(1g) The consistency is ok but over all it has kind of a chalky after taste
4 years ago
I like this one much better than my previous protein powder in terms of taste. I find it mixes well with water and really hits the sweet tooth. Keeps me full fairly long (2-3 hours) and doesn't have a weird after taste. I'll be trying the vanilla out when i finish my current brand.
4 years agoFreeport, NY
Tastes great! Keeps you satisfied it's great before/after workouts whichever you prefer.