Nifty 36 Capacity Under-the-Brewer Drawer for K-Cup - Stainless Steel uploaded by Semaria S.Nifty 36 Capacity Under-the-Brewer Drawer for K-Cup - Stainless Steel uploaded by Semaria S.Nifty 36 Capacity Under-the-Brewer Drawer for K-Cup - Stainless Steel uploaded by Semaria S.

BY NIFTY

Nifty 36 capacity under-the-brewer drawer for k-cup - stainless steel see more...

Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I discovered this while browsing in best buy. The design is great for conserving space. I originally wanted a tower but this works much better. Easy to use. Just remove from box and sit the Keurig on top and youre done. Very affordable cost as well.
April F.
Oklahoma City, OK
So, i have seen so many people have this at their house and now at work. So we have now gone from a normal coffee service to the whole company having a Kuerig coffee machine in every break room. What this means is we each have to buy our own pods to use. I buy multi packs so this pod holder would be great if i had a machine in my office.
Laura L.
I bought this because I was tired of having my K-Cups all over my kitchen and this has helped tremendously as a space-saving solution. I can store all my K-Cups in one place and it is easy to see when I need to buy more. Definitely recommend if you need storage for your K-Cups.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Wonderful product! It saves space and holds a lot of K-Cups. I like how wide it is, so if you want you can scoot over the coffee machine and have a little container of sugar beside it. Like a coffee station. Its wide so you can see everything in the drawer. Great idea!
scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
After getting a K-cup machine for Christmas, we immediately purchased one of these. They help keep the K-cup boxes off the counter and the cups organized.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
I love this for storing my K-cup coffees. It sits underneath your brewer, keeping it out of the way and it doesn't take up any extra countertop space.
Jo Wei C.
Arcadia, CA
It's a nice drawer, but it's a tad on the expensive side. I could find other storage racks for cheaper.
Tera C.
Are these stackable for extra storage?