Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Extract Madagascar Bourbon uploaded by Erin H.
2 colors available

BY NIELSEN MASSEY #12 in Extracts

Nielsen Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract.
Finest Quality. Since 1907. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
When I'm unable to make my own bourbon vanilla I look for the highest quality of product that i can buy in the stores. I've been able to find this vanilla in TJ Maxx/ Marshalls for around $6. Its really delicious and it actually tastes like vanilla. It doesn't have that artificial, chemical taste that vanilla flavoring has.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Irvine, CA
I refuse to use any other brand of vanilla extract! Short of fresh vanilla beans, which are expensive, this is the best way to put some vanilla flavoring into your cooking.
Anna M.
Anna M.
This is 10/10 hands down the best vanilla extract I have ever used (and I have used a lot of vanilla extract. It has the most naturally bold vanilla flavor. This is perfect in cake, cookies, frosting, whatever! It is definitely on the pricier side, but well worth it. You will taste the difference. I have purchased other brands and always end up coming back to this. I 100% recommend for your next baking project.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only vanilla extract I buy. I make a lot of cakes and French macaroons and I need a strong flavor without any weird aftertaste. This is fantastic, incredibly real strong flavor. I get lots of compliments on the taste of my baked goods!
Marcia C.
Marcia C.
This is my go-to vanilla for most recipes. If I am not using this, then I'm using Nielsen Massey Nielsen-Massey Tahitian Pure Vanilla - 4 oz or Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract Mexican 4 Oz. when I want to be extra picky about matching a specific flavor profile.
Daisy S.
Daisy S.
Oregon City, OR
My favorite vanilla for all uses, delicious and strong without tasting chemically or sweet. Can usually find at tj maxx or home goods for around five dollars- a great value! Try it and you won't be able to go back to other vanillas!
MB B.
MB B.
I discovered this vanilla when I was trying a recipe for red velvet cupcakes.  I used it in the cream cheese frosting and it was so good I wanted to lick the bowl of frosting afterwards.  Anytime I bake now I use this vanilla.  No more cheap vanilla here!
Nita P.
Nita P.
Marietta, GA
Superior vanilla extract. Strong flavor. I prefer this over McCormick's brand.
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
This is a super nice vanilla! I usually only use proper Mexican vanilla because I love the floral notes it gives. But when in a pinch, this is my go-to vanilla extract. It gives baked goods a rich, creamy flavor that you can't beat. Definitely worth the price!
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
This is my MVP product. I cannot survive without it (OK, that's stretching it a little bit). I bake all of the time-- for church, for friends, for family, for myself, and I can't do it without this vanilla. Everyone who knows me knows that I like to save money. 90% of the time I'll pick a store brand over a brand name because they're usually just as good. Not so with my vanilla. This stuff is expensive, but worth it. The flavor is more authentic and intense than an other vanilla, and the smell is unbelievable. It's my secret for amazing tasting desserts, breads, etc...