Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Extract Madagascar Bourbon uploaded by Erin H.

BY NIELSEN MASSEY #8 in Extracts

Nielsen Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract.
Finest Quality. Since 1907. see more...

• How is everyone getting this brand of vanilla with the shortage o...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Erica W.
Oswego, IL
No matter what recipe Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Extract Madagascar Bourbon goes into, you'll end up with a heavenly vanilla favorable and scent. The first time you use the vanilla extract it'll become clear that there is no other option. Let it be that "little something extra".... besides love.
Delaney F.
I recommend this brand for any recipe that requires vanilla, it has a rich flavor that gives an incredible taste to cakes, cookies, bread, and any baked goods. I have a bottle that I often use and it had lasted me a long while. Great product, I highly recommend.
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Other more...
A superior product and real vanilla flavor. This is pricey, but worth it. You can smell and taste a difference from imitation vanilla flavor. They sell several different types of vanilla. I found this at Williams Sonoma. It’s the only vanilla that I use and bake with.
Francine M.
Saginaw, MI
This is my vanilla of choice. The flavor is strong and provides all of my baking with a very high quality and unique flavor. A little bit goes a long way with this product.
Jodenny S.
Review for: Other more...
This vanilla is just excellent. I use it for the first time in a recipe for a tiramisu cupcakes, and I was very pleased with the flavor it added to my recipe. Definitely prefer this over other popular brands.
Erica M.
I put this in every cookie recipe I make and it makes everything taste like a million bucks! Everyone always asks me what my secret is and all it is this vanilla!! Another thing I love is how cute the bottle is! Its perfect for adding some vintage appeal to your table setting! I highly recommend!!
Anna M.
This is 10/10 hands down the best vanilla extract I have ever used (and I have used a lot of vanilla extract. It has the most naturally bold vanilla flavor. This is perfect in cake, cookies, frosting, whatever! It is definitely on the pricier side, but well worth it. You will taste the difference. I have purchased other brands and always end up coming back to this. I 100% recommend for your next baking project.
Nicole L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only vanilla extract I buy. I make a lot of cakes and French macaroons and I need a strong flavor without any weird aftertaste. This is fantastic, incredibly real strong flavor. I get lots of compliments on the taste of my baked goods!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Simply the best vanilla extract out there in my opinion! 100% real, and the quality is superior. I usually find this in Ross, Marshalls, and TJ Maxx. Price point is affordable from those places for this. Try it! I bet you won't be disappointed!
Amanda W.
Macon, GA
This is literally the best vanilla extract I've ever used. You can actually taste the authenticity. After buying this product several months ago, we still have a lot left, but I'll definitely buy this brand again.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this at?
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How is everyone getting this brand of vanilla with the shortage of vanilla bean crops? Does it still taste the same?