Nielsen Massey Nielsen-Massey Rose Water 2 Ounces

This sweet scented water is a steam distillate made from the purest rose petals. Its delicate floral notes are perfect additions to Middle Eastern, Indian, and Greek foods (such as baklava or rice puddings) and are wonderful accents to French pastry glazes and creams. Rose water can flavour sugars and cookies for tea time and can be served as a beverage in sweetened hot water and is often used to flavour lassi, a traditional Indian yogurt drink. Rose water has an affinity for vanilla, cream, chocolate, rice, and mild cheeses, such as Brie or cream cheese. It can also be used to make rose syrup, which can enhance a glaze for savoury dishes such as roasted meats or poultry. 2 ounce/59 millilitre bottle Size: 2 ozProduct of United StatesIngredients: Propylene glycol, alcohol (40%), rose oil, natural flavours Allergens: Gluten free (Gluten-Free Certification Organization)Kosher pareve (Chicago Rabbinical Council) see more...

Buy on Walmart
LaTeya B.
I love this rose water, as an alternative to making my own. I use this all summer long as a makeup setting spray so that while I'm relaxing outside my makeup stays in place.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
This keeps your face perfect it's not too expensive it's pretty close to the most organic rosewater you're going to get unless you're going to make it yourself.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use this as a base in my homemade setting spray.

It smells absolutely beautiful and leaves my skin so soft.

Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
You can use rose water for many reasons.
It meets expectations.
The water is good
Smells good
Good for skin
kia a.
Kalamazoo, MI
Great for skin and hair I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good skin or hair product
Alicia B.
Rose water is amazing for so many different things. Whenever i buy skincare it has to have rose
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
I bought this to make rose-orange cupcakes. Absolutely amazing. Suttle smell and flavor.
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Not worth the cost of the product. You can buy the same thing much cheaper if you look.
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
I love this product so much. It smell wonderful and leaves my skin feeling so soft.
Amanda M.
What is it that people use rose water for?
Brittany M.
What could I use this for?
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
How does this compare with larger bottles of rose water you find in grocery stores? Is this more of an concentrated extract since the bottle is so small?
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
Where can I purchase this in store
Saranda H.
What exactly is this used for? I always hear about rose water and makeup but have no idea what it is.