GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsNiederegger Marzipan
Niederegger Lubeck Dark Chocolate Covered Marzipan, 0167 oz, (Pack of 25)

by Niederegger Marzipan

Niederegger Lubeck Dark Chocolate Covered Marzipan: 100% quality marzipan taste Good source of iron Good source of protein Low sodium

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Niederegger Marzipan Niederegger Lubeck Dark Chocolate Covered Marzipan, 0.167 oz, (Pack of 25)!
Lilly P.
Catharpin, VA
Niederegger chocolate covered marzipan is the bomb. I picked some up on a trip to Berlin and was so excited when I came back to find I could get them in the US as well. Smooth and just lightly sweetened, the beautifully wrapped pieces are perfect for a snack or after dinner treat.
Kiko Y.
Kodaikanal,TN
I love this... its 2 of my favorite foods together and marzipan and dark chocolate <3 i want to eat this sooooo badly again
Jennifer E.
Niederegger Marzipan Niederegger Lubeck Dark Chocolate Covered Marzipan, 0.167 oz, (Pack of 25) uploaded by Jennifer E.
I've heard a lot of great things about this brand but I was underwhelmed when I tried it. The consistency of the almond is nice and dense. Tastewise, I was expecting more sweetness and almond flavour, and I thought that the dark chocolate quality was not the best (not as rich and melt in your mouth). I know this is a long time classic, and a lot of people love it so I think if you love almond and are looking for something that isn't too sweet, this would be a good one to try. I have a major sweet tooth so I prefer the Schluckwerder brand marzipan bar (more almond flavour, quite a bit sweeter and the chocolate seems to melt better, and almond paste has a chewier consistency).

Looking for your answer?