BY NIEDEREGGER

• Is it available in both milk and dark chocolate? If so wh...1 Answers
Mia C.
Moon Township, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
VERY good. Is it my FAVORITE marzipan brand? No. But it is still absolutely delicious and you cannot go wrong with it. Marzipan in general is a bit more pricy but still worth it.
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
It is generally expensive, yes, but... oh, so worth it for a splurge, and totally a reflection of the product quality. If you love marzipan, this is exactly what you want to satisfy your cravings. Fine-textured, delicate, exquisite almond flavor, and it's perfectly balanced and accented by the bittersweetness of the dark chocolate coating. What a wonderful treat!
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
I have always loved marzipan. Family members would bring this brand back from their trips to Germany. I was super excited when I found it in World Market! Now I can have it any time I want. It has a delicious flavor and texture. I've tried many different brands and although they aren't bad, they are not Niederegger Lubeck!
Jennifer W.
This is the best marzipan I have found here . now I can't eat the whole thing by myself but I will eat 3/4 of it and the rest gets thrown out since I'm the only one eating it in my household
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff is the highest quality marzipan I have ever tasted. It is expensive, but is definitely something one should splurge on for at least once so that you have experienced it.
Danielle W.
This is one of my favorite marzipan brands ever. I love dark chocolate and marzipan, it is so delightful. I live across the street from a German market and I love to buy this a few times a year.
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not a big fan of this treat snack wise. The flavoring isn't for me personally but if you really like Marzipan you will most likely like this product.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
I didn't even know you could find this here in the states, but when I was in germany, Marzipan was one of my favorite Christmas treats.
Amanda N.
I love marzipan and I love dark chocolate. This is a very rich, very yummy treat. Just reviewing it is making me want another!
T. J. W.
This is my favourite holiday treat! I love marzipan and it's so hard sometimes to find really flavourful bars of marzipan!
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
Where can I buy this?
IRIS C.
Bronx, NY
Is it available in both milk and dark chocolate? If so what is the percentage of cocoa solids in each? Thank you.