BY NIEDEREGGER

• Where can I buy this?5 Answers
  • Is it available in both milk and dark chocolate? If so what is th...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
This is the best marzipan I have found here . now I can't eat the whole thing by myself but I will eat 3/4 of it and the rest gets thrown out since I'm the only one eating it in my household
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
This stuff is the highest quality marzipan I have ever tasted. It is expensive, but is definitely something one should splurge on for at least once so that you have experienced it.
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a big fan of this treat snack wise. The flavoring isn't for me personally but if you really like Marzipan you will most likely like this product.
Danielle W.
This is one of my favorite marzipan brands ever. I love dark chocolate and marzipan, it is so delightful. I live across the street from a German market and I love to buy this a few times a year.
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
I am personally not a fan. We always had this is German class and the flavor wasn't for me!
Amanda N.
I love marzipan and I love dark chocolate. This is a very rich, very yummy treat. Just reviewing it is making me want another!
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
I have always loved marzipan. Family members would bring this brand back from their trips to Germany. I was super excited when I found it in World Market! Now I can have it any time I want. It has a delicious flavor and texture. I've tried many different brands and although they aren't bad, they are not Niederegger Lubeck!
Chloe H.
I love this stuff so much. I've tried other marzipan brands and I haven't found any as good as this one
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
It is generally expensive, yes, but... oh, so worth it for a splurge, and totally a reflection of the product quality. If you love marzipan, this is exactly what you want to satisfy your cravings. Fine-textured, delicate, exquisite almond flavor, and it's perfectly balanced and accented by the bittersweetness of the dark chocolate coating. What a wonderful treat!
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
I didn't even know you could find this here in the states, but when I was in germany, Marzipan was one of my favorite Christmas treats.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
Where can I buy this?
IRIS C.
Bronx, NY
Is it available in both milk and dark chocolate? If so what is the percentage of cocoa solids in each? Thank you.