BeveragesNido
Kinder 1+ Toddler Milk Beverage

Nido Kinder 1+ Toddler Milk Beverage

by Nido

Growing bodies need lots of nutritional support to reach their full potential. That's why NIDO is fortified with added vitamins and minerals specially formulated to help kids grow up healthy. NIDO Kinder 1+ is formulated for toddlers ages 1-3. NIDO is formulated to ensure your child gets the right nutrients at the right time. Trust the nutritional power of NIDO and we'll help your little ones reach their full potential.

Nido Kinder 1+ Toddler Milk Beverage qqq tal es esta leche para noños!?
A Alguien más les gusta esta leche?
I would like to try it with my little one. Do not you have digestive discomfort?
Start your review of Nido Kinder 1+ Toddler Milk Beverage!
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
I used this for my baby boy he likes I thought he would not like it but he loves it now every time we go to the store he just wants to go for it besides that it is cheap it is very good its taste is sweet
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,321 reviews
Nido Kinder 1+ Toddler Milk Beverage uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Me encanta esta leche para mi niño que acaba de cumplir su primer año de edad es perfecta por sus vitaminas y minerales y es buena para sus primeros pasos tiene vitaminas ,zinc,calcio entre otras cosas buenas para el desarrollo de nuestros bebés en sus primeros años
Dinora O.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Esta leche la tomó mi hijo en sus dos primeros años de vida, nunca le hizo daño así que no lleven miedo tiene un sabor delicioso jejejejejej que gasto
Ailyn M.
Newark, NJ
Nido Kinder 1+ Toddler Milk Beverage uploaded by Ailyn M.
Amo esta leche, mis hijos la toman y les encanta. En mi país tomaba una que se llama milex pero aquí no la venden y como segunda opción escogí esta y no me arrepiento.
ingrid S.
Annapolis, MD
I m breastfeeding my kids until 1 yrs.. Nido it's the best option for my kids.. nice testier, Amazing flavor. Long lasting use after we make it. Price it's absolutely affordable, i used went I was a kid.. now give it to my kids. Worth the price every single penny.
Claudine S.
Nido Kinder 1+ Toddler Milk Beverage uploaded by Claudine S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby boy like this milk a lot i am happy he like the taste don't have any problem of these milk. Satisfied mommy
Milena L.
Elizabethport, NJ
Nido Kinder 1+ Toddler Milk Beverage uploaded by Milena L.
A milk that she loves and drinks most every day and I think it's super cheap, because it comes with lots of vitamins and proteins
Gris G.
I breastfed my now 4 year old son until he was a bit over a year. I never formula fed him because he never liked any of the formulas or bottles that I bought him. After I stopped producing breast milk I was worried because I didn’t know what I was going to give him. After buying and trying several types of toddler formulas I finally decided to try this, it took less than a week for me to completely wean him. Ever since then he has never looked back. This formula powder has a sweet taste and it comes pack with many vitamins that are essential to kids grow. I totally recommend them, just don’t let your child fall asleep with a bottle in his mouth because as with any formula this has the potential of rotting their teeth.
Estephany R.
newyork
Nido Kinder 1+ Toddler Milk Beverage uploaded by Estephany R.
Purchased at: Walmart
After a whole month of struggling to get my daughter the right milk, it seemed that way. She absolutely loves it, I have not had a single problem with my daughter drinking this milk
Sandra J.
Edinburg, TX
This was the first formula we tried to give our baby when she turned one. She like me it and we had no issues with it except that when I told her doctor, he said they didn’t recommend it because elf it’s high sugar content. We ended switching back to the similac brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maryuri M.
Burnaby , BC
il y a 2 mois
Nido Kinder 1+ Toddler Milk Beverage qqq tal es esta leche para noños!?
Cristina G. il y a 2 mois
Es buena pero te recomiendo mejor la leche entera...
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
il y a 4 ans
Mari T. il y a 4 ans
I know that this is for children from 1 to 3 years, I have started using it for my 1 year old baby.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
il y a 4 ans
Nido Kinder 1+ Toddler Milk Beverage what age can you give this to your kids?? I want to try this for my 2 year old daughter.. is the milk heavy..???