NIDO® Instant Full Cream

by Nido

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIDO® Instant Full Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
I have already written a review about NIDO® Instant Full Cream before, so I don’t understand why showing for me to review. I’m going to paste what I have written about this before here: Nido FortificadaI tend to buy this brand and another brand called “peak milk;” I grew up drinking both so it’s always a pleasure & a staple in my home to have one or the other. This is delicious as is eating dry, too much fat & eating this powdered milk dry could choke a person. I don’t you cream, cold milk in my tea, however I use NIDO® Fortificada or “peak milk” the (powdered & liquid version). One more thing, when added the powdered milk before or after hot water, make sure to mix or stir well to prevent lumps.
This milk tastes amazing, i use it not for only tea but baking . It's reach in taste. I love the package and i have tried the baby kind for my baby and i always have it in stock. It's affordable and melts easily in water. I'm very satisfied with this brand. I highly recommend this milk to everyone. NIDO® Instant Full Cream
Detroit
This is very high fat product. However is great to use with instant Nescafé! Very rich and satisfying flavor . I keep it as a back up for if and when I run out of half and half dairy creamer but again not for dieters
Stockton , CA
Im an indian women, i make sweets a lot so for indian sweets i use this nido for all my sweets and it comes out very delicious. Price is good the amount of milk i get. Love it !!!
Durham , NC
This is a great product. It takes forever to go bad so I don’t feel the pressure to use it up quickly like regular liquid milk. My only issue is the price is so high but honestly when I think about the amount of product I get it’s not that crazy. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Miamisburg
I have been using this powder milk ever since I was little because I was a big fan of regular milk. It’s so good I put mine in tea and add some sugar (: it’s affordable but the family size can be a little bit pricy.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom uses this for chai tea. It’s really good. It add the tea some extra flavor. It lightens it up. I would recommend it to every DEsi Family because it’s run down from generation to generations. :)
San Antonio, TX
This powder milk has had the best great taste for years. My son loves it. It’s not harsh on the stomach either. Great packaging as well. I can find this at any grocery store.
Sacramento, CA
Love this Milk always put this milk in my milk tea and also make some Desserts by this milk really tastes good, and with milkshakes it is just yummm
Stratford , CT
My family keeps nido in case we run out of milk but we actually prefer it! It’s rich and flavorful, you wouldn’t even know it was powdered milk.

Looking for your answer?