NIDO® Instant Full Cream

by Nido

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIDO® Instant Full Cream!
How would you rate this product?
I loooveeee this stuff. When I was a kid I just like eating this as a "snack" 🤣 my mom would always hide it because I love this stuff.
Oneonta, AL
This milk can be used for many things. It is excellent in case of an emergency. It is ver affordable! It has a long shelf life.
North Hills, CA
I love the smell and the way it tastes. It is basically full fat milk powder. It makes for the perfect creamer too!
I have been using nido as long as i remember! Great with variety of desserts as well as just regular milk purposes
Bartlesville, OK
Nido is hands down the beat powdered milk ever! I use it to bake, easy to incorporate into recipes. 10/10!!!
1,007 reviews
I love nido full cream my mom always give us this milk from nido is good flavor great taste i recommend...
Woodbridge , VA
I’ve grown on this stuff. Perfect for kids and for adults with a little bit in my tea. Perfect flavor
Maryland MD
I love this product Good formula, the price is amazing 😉 all formulas have high price but this fine
Miami Shores, FL
All time milk of my family. My mon always has this on our kitchen even when we’re all grown up.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Used it to make a dessert for a birthday party. Super easy and tasty. A little expensive though

Looking for your answer?