New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportBugaboo
Nid d'ange léger Bee - Jaune solaire

Nid d'ange léger Bee - Jaune solaire

by Bugaboo

Le nid d'ange léger bugaboo bee offre protection et confort aux nouveau-nés jusqu'à six mois, en maintenant bébé au frais lorsqu'il fait chaud.   Caractéristiques : - Maintient votre bébé au frais et offre confort et protection dès la naissance    - Régule la température et chasse l'humidité    - Contrôle de la température grâce à sa partie supérieure repliable et amovible     - S'attache au siège de votre bugaboo bee grâce aux harnais pour une balade en toute sécurité        - Lavable en machine

Where can I buy it ?
Start your review of Nid d'ange léger Bee - Jaune solaire!
Andrea  A.
Miramar, FL
This was so much better than purchasing a separate bassinet for the stroller. It easily fits into the stroller when you put the seat all the way back. It’s warm and cozy and perfect for a newborn born in the fall. It is comfy and easy to transport.
Daniella A.
Harrisonville, MO
This is a great stroller.  I think it's high quality and my baby totally loves it.  I can tell she is comfortable.  It is also so stylish and looks expensive but the price is so affordable.  I definitely recommend to other parents!
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! Perfect for cold days when I need to get out. Very durable. Great color choices. LOVE it.
wendy M.
Bronx, NY
I love these products there are very soft and comfortable for babies and you could find these in variety colors and prices you could find these in your nearby stores and i would like to recommend others to try it out.
Beth M.
Fort Polk, LA
Purchased at: Target
Works well and very convenient for me! I'm super busy with life in general and these make everything so easy.
CinDy M.
New York
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This product kept my baby girl so comfy and warm. I would always check on her and she would be sound asleep.
Bryana B.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is hands down one of my favorites! The product works so well for me and I recommend it completely! Its exactly what it claims to be and more. If your sketchy on if you should buy it or not...Dont worry its worth it girl/boy. Xoxoxoxo
Julia S.
Plainfield, IL
Loved this for my winter baby! Kept her super snug and cozy. Perfect for winter walks! Definitely worth the money. Fits perfectly on to the bugaboo bee!
Marilu E C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Awesome product. I absolutely loved it & I am so happy that I bought it. It was extremely easy to open and close. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is currently stroller shopping.
Mary A.
burbank
This is a good liner. Easy washing instrucations the only con is the price factor a tad on the high Spode
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jazmin J.