Nicotine Patch NICOTINE TRANS PATCH STP1 21MG Size: 7 uploaded by Jocelyn V.Nicotine Patch NICOTINE TRANS PATCH STP1 21MG Size: 7 uploaded by Jocelyn V.

BY NICOTINE PATCH #8 in Smoking Cessation

Novartis stop smoking aid helps quit smoking by reducing your nicotine withdrawal symptoms. see more...

Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Wellness Guru Expert
These patches have helped me quit before. I had no issues with them at all. The only reason I started smoking again was because of stress. I'll start using these again in a few weeks.
Louisville, KY
If you are a smoker, we all know we want to quit. I was looking for an alternative to cold turkey but honestly this patch made me nauseated. Would not try again.
ryanne t.
ryanne t.
I quit smoking with the use of the product. I smoked about 3/4 pack/day send the 21mg patches did make me sick within 20mins, they were too strong. However, a smaller dose worked great, and this patch worked great for my husband.
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Is it true if you keep using the nicko derm patches that a person can get abdicated to the medication it has in it?
Louisville, KY
Is it possible to cut the patch in half or in fourths to get a lower and slower dosage?