HealthMedicines & TreatmentsSmoking CessationNicorette
LOZENGE l BONUS PACK l 4MG l 81 LOZENGES l MINT

NICORETTE LOZENGE l BONUS PACK l 4MG l 81 LOZENGES l MINT

by Nicorette

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NICORETTE LOZENGE l BONUS PACK l 4MG l 81 LOZENGES l MINT!
Jessica H.
Elkhorn City, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried to quit smoking and it did not help at all. It made me sick to my stomach and they taste awful! I would recommend trying something else! Waste of money!
Amber B.
Clearfield, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
NICORETTE LOZENGE l BONUS PACK l 4MG l 81 LOZENGES l MINT uploaded by Amber B.
I bought this product because I am trying to quit smoking I have tried the patches and it made me want to smoke even more so I thought I would give the lozenges a try the pack is extremely hard to open I understand it being child-proof but when I can't even get the container opened when I have an urge to smoke that's a problem it says to keep it in your mouth for at least 30 minutes but I've had to keep mine in for over an hour before it actually dissolved you are not allowed to eat or drink before using these which is a real inconvenience. It does help with the Cravings but overall it is more of a hassle than a help.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These worked great for me...I stopped smoking cold turkey 7 months ago and these helped with my cravings...I was smoking a pack of cigarettes a day to using the 2 mg of these...I would definitely recommend these! P.s. I used the store brand to save money
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried to quit using these and it did not help at all, i still had horrible cravings. save your money, try something else.

Looking for your answer?