BY NICORETTE #18 in Smoking Cessation

Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Stop Smoking Aid Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 4mg. 160 Pieces, 4mg each. Reduces withdrawal symptoms. Coated for bold flavor For those who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up.  Helps reduce withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.  Nicorette® Gum helps relieve nicotine cravings anytime, anywhere.  Nicorette® Gum helps calm your withdrawal symptoms when you re trying to quit smoking.  Nicor. see more...

• Can someone tell me on a person that has Cancer and is still smok...1 Answers
  • How well does this gum work?1 Answers
  • "Patches work much better in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "Hopefully it works for someone else." in 1 review
  • "My uncle used these to quit smoking over 5 years ago and is still chewing the gum to this day!" in 1 review
  • "The 4 mg is very strong." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These really do work although I relapsed an started smoking again they did help me quit for 9 months if your looking to quit I suggest you give this a try I highly recommend this product
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
My uncle used these to quit smoking over 5 years ago and is still chewing the gum to this day! I feel that the gum is just as addictive as smoking for some people. if you want to successfully quit smoking you should consult your doctor on what the best step is for you.
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
The 4 mg is very strong. The Fruit Chill flavor is pleasant, but you need to remember you're chewing nicotine not normal gum. If on a budget, you can break in half when you are ready to step down.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The grossest of the gross gum ever. It makes you sick to your stomach, burns your mouth, and is overall terrible. Patches work much better in my opinion.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
This stuff is pretty gross. the flavor is awful. It burned my mouth and tongue. Then i felt like i was going to throw up the rest of the day.
Lisa E.
Port Huron, MI
This did not work for me at all ! Hopefully it works for someone else. Good luck
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
How well does this gum work?
Veronica S.
Rialto, CA
Can someone tell me on a person that has Cancer and is still smoking and is trying to stop will using this gum alleviate the craving of smoking?