Nicorette Fruit Chill 2 mg Gum

by Nicorette

Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Stop Smoking Aid Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 2mg. 160 Pieces, 2mg each. Reduces withdrawal symptoms. Coated for bold flavor For those who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up.  Helps reduce withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.  Nicorette® Gum helps relieve nicotine cravings anytime, anywhere.  Nicorette® Gum helps calm your withdrawal symptoms when you re trying to quit smoking.  Nicorette® Gum provides a controlled amount of nicotine to your syst.

I know many people who smoke. Does this gum really help people quit?
Start your review of Nicorette Fruit Chill 2 mg Gum!
Product Highlights
It was OK but the flavor doesn't last long and you're supposed to hold it in your cheek, which is gross.in reviews
RoseAnn S.
College Point, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product helped me so much, I was smoking e-cig and got really addicted ughh. Then I said let me try the gum WOW I chewed the gum and never touched for e-cig again.. it has a chilled fruity taste that last long and the gum stays soft .. I had tried the mint and didn’t like it the fruit. Chill is the way to go...
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
I did not personally use this but my fiance said that it did not taste good which was frustrating and made him want to smoke more....not a good thing lol This stuff did not work for him...
Sunshine R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband uses this, not me. He says it helps some with the extra kick.but he really doesn't like this fruity flavor
Michele A.
New Britain, CT
I wish I could give this product zero stars. These also made me sick, I am a smoker about a pack a day. I found that I had symptoms of nicotine poisoning when I would try to use this product.
valeriya A.
Boca Raton,FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
It did work for me i use gum together with patch...8 years and I'm still not smoking..
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used this when I was quitting. It was OK but the flavor doesn't last long and you're supposed to hold it in your cheek, which is gross. It didn't really help me all the well, but I eventually quit smoking!
Christina B.
Upland, PA
I'm very interested in trying this product. I would really like to stop smoking, I'm willing to try it.
terri D.
Glendale, AZ
I tried a couple of flavors this one not so good. I'd like to try some other flavors.sSmoking is my one bad habit.
Kristen B.
Belgrade, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This was a great product when I quit smoking a few years ago. It really did help with the cravings and the taste was great!
Annmarie E.
Knoxville, TN
I used these for a couple of weeks and it didn't help. I did finally quit smoking but I didn't use the gum anymore. I didn't like how it burnt my mouth.