BY NICORETTE #21 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Stop Smoking Aid Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 2mg. 160 Pieces, 2mg each. Reduces withdrawal symptoms. Coated for bold flavor For those who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up.  Helps reduce withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.  Nicorette® Gum helps relieve nicotine cravings anytime, anywhere.  Nicorette® Gum helps calm your withdrawal symptoms when you re trying to quit smoking.  Nicorette® Gum provides a controlled amount of nicotine to your syst. see more...

• I know many people who smoke. Does this gum really help people quit?3 Answers
Nicorette Fruit Chill 2 mg Gum
  • "It was OK but the flavor doesn't last long and you're supposed to hold it in your cheek, which is gross." in 1 review
valeriya a.
Lewiston,ny
It did work for me i use gum together with patch...8 years and I'm still not smoking..
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used this when I was quitting. It was OK but the flavor doesn't last long and you're supposed to hold it in your cheek, which is gross. It didn't really help me all the well, but I eventually quit smoking!
Christina B.
Upland, PA
I'm very interested in trying this product. I would really like to stop smoking, I'm willing to try it.
terri d.
Glendale, AZ
I tried a couple of flavors this one not so good. I'd like to try some other flavors.sSmoking is my one bad habit.
Kristen M.
Bozeman, MT
This was a great product when I quit smoking a few years ago. It really did help with the cravings and the taste was great!
Annmarie E.
Knoxville, TN
I used these for a couple of weeks and it didn't help. I did finally quit smoking but I didn't use the gum anymore. I didn't like how it burnt my mouth.
Ashton P.
rossville, GA
I don't think I would be able to quit smoking with nicorette it's too expensive and from what I heard they don't work
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
So I tried this, and it actually made me sick. I'm a smoker who is trying to quit and it was just TOO STRONG for me. So yeah, won't be using this product anymore.
Sunshine R.
My husband uses this, not me. He says it helps some with the extra kick.but he really doesn't like this fruity flavor
Michele A.
New Britain, CT
I wish I could give this product zero stars. These also made me sick, I am a smoker about a pack a day. I found that I had symptoms of nicotine poisoning when I would try to use this product.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I know many people who smoke. Does this gum really help people quit?