Nicorette 2mg White Ice Mint Coated Stop Smoking Aid Gum - 100 CT uploaded by Leeann M.

BY NICORETTE #3 in Smoking Cessation

Nicorette 2mg White Ice Minttrade; Coated Stop Smoking Aid Gum.
See new dosing instructions.
Nicotine polacrilex gum, 2mg - stop smoking aid.
2mg, for those who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up.
If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use Nicorette 4mg gum.
Coated for bold flavor.
100 pieces, 2mg each. see more...

• Who would try these instead of patches5 Answers
  • Will this really help subside my want for a cigarette? Or will th...4 Answers
  • Do these work? 3 Answers
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pretty good product....provided you obviously have the will power! It is very expensive but if you give up smoking then it is priceless right. Taste is okay to begin with, but after a while turns to a strong nicotine taste, which is off putting. I would however recommend them
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE .I've tried others brand and they fell me I so glad I TRIED this PRODUCT i really wanted the help and this product is so amazing and it works. I ALWAYS TELLING strangers or friends ABOUT your product. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCTS
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work very well at reducing cravings there very minty like regular gum the trick is to park on the inside of cheek and gums walmart has best prices along with target .
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses these to help him quit smoking. I bought them for him. He said he really doesn't like the taste, but these are effective! They were on sale for 23 dollars
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
First of all, why is a stop smoking aid in the Sweet tooth Category? I did try the cinnamon flavored gum and it was pretty gross. I have tried several flavors and they do NOT help me at all. I have had success with the Ecigs. I am now smoke free but not because of the gum
Shakira M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The cinnamon seemed to be a calming taste.
These some what helped my mom not the best but it was just to start her
off everyone's body is different so might work better on someone else
ill give it a 3 stars
Sha D.
I tried Nicorette to quit smoking. It was a huge fail. The nicotine was good but the glue that they use on the patch was terrible. The glue did not want to stick well and I am apparently allergic to it. It gave me hives and severe itching discomfort. I had to opt for the generic patches because the glue was slightly more tolerable.
Francine A.
Bronx, NY
Honestly, the flavor is pretty good, taste like dentyne , and I definitely feel like it has some type of spice that makes me not want to smoke a cigarette after it. I don't guarantee it can make a person stop for good but definitely for the next few hours.
Evan T.
Robertsdale, AL
I hate Niccorette. It tastes terrible and didn't help me quit smoking. It made me sick, terribly sick. I can't stand this stuff. Everyone I know who has used it stopped smoking for a minute, but went right back to it. Plus it's expensive.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
HATE nicorette. It tastes nasty, makes me ill, and doesn't help you quit smoking. If you're going to spend this much money, you may as well buy patches and a pack of Orbit so your mouth doesn't taste like chemicals!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone quit smoking with this?
Tiffany L.
Who would try these instead of patches
Chris C.
Will this really help subside my want for a cigarette? Or will this just help me over the nicotine with draw.
Summer H.
I'm trying to get my fiance to quit smoking and I have considered buying the gum. How does it work? Is the gum a substitute for the cigarette?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
How does the cinnamon flavor taste?