Nicole Richie Nicole by  Gift Set

Nicole Richie Nicole by Gift Set

BY NICOLE RICHIE

Nicole by Nicole Richie Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Nicole Richie Nicole by  Gift Set
Nicole Richie Nicole by Gift Set
Zakiyyah M.
Greensboro, NC
I had the chance of sampling this product, and it is amazing. Constantly I found myself smelling myself because I smelt so good. The scent isn't overwhelming, and is just right.
Falon F.
I stole this gift set from my mother some time ago and I love it lol. The scent isn't too strong is just right. And I travel with the small perfume when I'm spending the weekend with friends or family.