BY NICOLE POLIZZI SNOOKI

Snooki By Nicole Polizzi Snooki Was Launched By The Design House Of Nicole Polizzi Year Introduced:&Nbsp; 2007 Recommendation:&Nbsp; Occasional Wear Launched By The Design House Of Nicole Polizzi In The Year 2011. This Feminine Fragrance Has A Blend Of Fresh And Aromatic Notes. Made In Usa see more...

• Where else can I get this? is it available in Canada?2 Answers
  • I am really curious about this one.I saw it on sale in Ma...3 Answers
  • "Another favorite perfume of mine!" in 1 review
  • "Honestly I love the fruity smell of the perfume but hate the way the bottle looks and the fact that snooki is on the bottle even more but the perfume itself smells very decent " in 1 review
  • "I love this smell its really good its light and fruity kind of and just sends a nice message out while wearing its good day or night which i love and it stays on you all day." in 1 review
  • "it lasts long and it smells pretty good its like coconut vanilla type of smell" in 1 review
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
This is one my top favorite perfumes!! Smells soo amazing and last all day, most perfumes don't last like this does.
I love to have this in my collection always, but its kinda hard ro find, alot stores don't have it which sucks i have to order online and alota times ive had in come broken and had to wait for them to replace
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This is my favorite perfume. I am a repeat user. I'm on like my 4th bottle. The scent is very light and not overwhelming. It last all day. It smells like lime and cupcake! I will be buying more bottles when I run out!
Wendy C.
I got this back in 2011at KMart the day after Christmas in a set,it was marked down so cheap I had to get it!! This perfume is wonderful! IMO this is similar to viva la juicy,Britney Spears Fantasy & Paris Hiltons CanCan but unique its its own way. It's sweet & fruity without being crazy over the top sweet. It's nicely balanced out!

*The longevity is very long llasting on me and the sillage IMO is moderate

*I've gotten so many random compliments from strangers from all ages when wearing this! When I tell them it's from Snooki from Jersey Shore there usually like what? who? lol I even had a lady in her 70's tell me how wonderful I smelled & once I told her who it was & where she could find it she said she had to get a bottle for herself lol

I know Snooki gets a lot of hate but don't knock this till you try it!!!
Taylore C.
Canton, OH
I am not a huge fan of Snooki, but this perfume is amazing! I found it in my mom's bathroom and used it and HAD to buy my own. I find it to be a bit more floral than fruity but there are some fruity notes. I'm personally drawn to things like jasmine and cedarwood, so this was a weird one for me. Biggest downfall is that it doesn't last super long, though a faint hint of it does linger for the majority of the day. It's grown up and young at the same time. I love it and will continue to buy it.
Tamara e.
Saint paul, MN
I love this smell its really good its light and fruity kind of and just sends a nice message out while wearing its good day or night which i love and it stays on you all day. She really did good and the bottle is cute and fun too.
The size is also great i HATE when you purchase fragrences and there in these dumb boxes that are decieving you get it home and its not what you expected then you have to conserve it lol. Not with this you get your moneys worth 5 stars
Crisleidy T.
I love this so much!!! I gone through three bottles of it!!! I never get tired of it!!! It smells magnificent and it's long lasting.❤️❤️❤️ It's amazing!!! And I got it a Burlington for $10!!!! Love at first smell!!!
Vanessa R.
I wasn't sure of this perfume just because of the celebrity, but my 45 year old mother tried it on in the store and kept urging me to smell it. So I did, and I must confess I love it! It has fruity notes to it, its light, has good longevity but isn't over powering if you decided to freshen up with a few sprays later in the day. A great bodysplash!
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
Just tried this perfume for the first time and this will be my perfume from now on! I am addicted. I sprayed myself with it when I first woke up and my husband could still smell it on me when I got home later that evening. My mother in law bought me this as a present and I am so happy she did. Not to mention the bottle is very very cute.
Jennifer B.
I love this fragrance. It smells so fruity and yummy. It would be great for all ages. The bottle is so cute and I love the leopard print! My only dislike is that it's not long lasting at all and fades within an hour or so. I have to apply it a few times a day. Otherwise, it's one of my favorite fragrances.
Jessica B.
Not so much a fan of the shows she's been in, but I do love this product. It smells amazing & lasts for a good bit throughout the day. I refresh the smell around 6 for a night out. Love love love the bottle which is what attracted me to the spray. Its a flowery fruity smell and it's just amazing.
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
I am really curious about this one.I saw it on sale in Marshall's and Burlington Coat Factory for like 20.00.I heard it smells very similar to Fantasy by BS. Has anyone tried it yet? One other question. How long did the perfume last? I heard a few reviews that it does not last long.
Lisa-Marie P.
Orillia, ON
Where else can I get this? is it available in Canada?