Nicole Polizzi Snooki Eau De Parfum Spray

by Nicole Polizzi Snooki

Snooki By Nicole Polizzi Snooki Was Launched By The Design House Of Nicole Polizzi Year Introduced:&Nbsp; 2007 Recommendation:&Nbsp; Occasional Wear Launched By The Design House Of Nicole Polizzi In The Year 2011. This Feminine Fragrance Has A Blend Of Fresh And Aromatic Notes. Made In Usa

Where else can I get this? is it available in Canada?
I am really curious about this one.I saw it on sale in Marshall's and Burlington Coat Factory for like 20.00.I heard it smells very similar to Fantasy by BS. Has anyone tried it yet? One other question. How long did the perfume last? I heard a few reviews that it does not last long.
Start your review of Nicole Polizzi Snooki Eau De Parfum Spray!
Product Highlights
I love this smell its really good its light and fruity kind of and just sends a nice message out while wearing its good day or night which i love and it stays on you all day.in reviews
it lasts long and it smells pretty good its like coconut vanilla type of smellin reviews
Another favorite perfume of mine!in reviews
Honestly I love the fruity smell of the perfume but hate the way the bottle looks and the fact that snooki is on the bottle even more but the perfume itself smells very decent in reviews
Aaron 💄.
Dayton, OH
Nicole Polizzi Snooki Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Aaron 💄.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
This smells super strong. It’s loud like Snooki 😂. Very sweet with deep musk tones. Last a looooong time. I wish I could wear this more but it’s too much.
Brittany -.
Inman, SC
This has been my go to and favorite perfume for the past 5 years. I love the clean yet fruity floral scent. Floral is not predominant and it lasts FOREVER. Plus the bottle is super cute. I would definitely recommend!
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I remember this. It's basically a watered down Fantasy ( the Britney Spears) I wasn't impressed. I gave it away. No regrets.
Kailey M.
This was my go to back in my younger days! It smell so sweet and fun! Definitely a teen scent. It’s reasonably priced for about $10-$20 depending on where you go and the size of the container. My only complaint is that they smell changes over time. It doesn’t smell bad, but you can tell it’s not the same after about a year or so.
Dwan J.
New Iberia, LA
This smells so good. I love sweet scents and this is my favorite one that I use the most. I always reach for this and it is perfect for an everyday scent. I am not too sure where to find it however because I bought mine from those perfume stores but if you do find it, you will love it.
Katherine L.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Smells amazing, easy to find. Under $10 bucks. Decent size bottle, last a long time. Always keep an extra one in the house.
Nicole M.
Irving, TX
This was my first perfume purchase. And oh my!!! Is pretty good, I just love the scent.
Alexandra P.
Nicole polizzi Snooki is my favorite perfume. It’s actually the only perfume I use besides body spray. It has an amazing light fruity scent that is not too overpowering. I would absolutely recommend to others
Taylor C.
keshena wi
Loved it was a very sexy smell even my lover loved it!! So much so he bought me an even bigger bottle when I went out of it the first time! The first time I only had a little bottle! And it wasnt expensive! Would definitely recommend this to others!!
Taylor  H.
Pasadena, MD
This is one of my favorite fragrances. I'm a huge Jersey shore fan and fan of snooki. I have been using this fragrance for years and absolutely love it