BY NICOLE MILLER

Sturdy Ceramic Design Modern Bone Shaped Handle on Lid Air Tight Seal Decorated in a beautifully Classic Houndstooth Print Now any pet can be fashionable! NicoleMiller NY Pet Collection combines fashion and functionality withthis modern ceramic treat jar. This will add charm to any homedAfAfA,A(c)cor and keep your pets treats fresh for weeks! Dishwashersafe. 9" High see more...

• Is this made of ceramic?1 Answers
  • Can I find this at a local pets store or would I have to ...2 Answers
Madison C.
Corp Christi, TX
This jar is so cute. Such a decorative piece for dog treat. My dogs have already caught on to what it is and get so excited when I take off the lid.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Such a beautiful treat jar! Very unique design. Looks great on the counter top, holds a good amount of treats. My dogs love it just as much as I do!
Angie R.
New Castle, DE
I love this jar. This is just so cute. I don't like to have my dog's treats on the bag out in the open, so this is perfect.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
We bought this jar a few months ago!! It's sooooo cute!! And fits lots of treat in it !! I always get compliments on it!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Very adorable and trendy treat jar for your pet, and a great way to make it less noticeable and gaudy in your kitchen
Emily F.
Such a fun jar they hold a bunch of treats and they have a variety of really fun designs
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
My pitty Sophie is a princess sooo this fits her personality so well!!!!! :)
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Can I find this at a local pets store or would I have to buy this online?
Jennifer T.
Is this made of ceramic?