BY NICOLE LEE

Features: -Includes carry handle-Durable aluminum case construction-Stainless steel corners-Closure type: Snap latch-Mirror on interior front-Holds up to 15 makeup brushes in interior front-Storage area in the bottom and fully suede lining-Clean. see more...

Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
Beautiful unique original super cute resistant comfortable are a love I love all absolutely all your feminine designs for all would be a pleasure to wear any handbag collection of Nicole Lee are perfection.