BeautyNailNail CareOPI
Nicole By Opi, Turquoise Texture, 05-Fluid Ounce

Nicole By Opi, Turquoise Texture, 0.5-Fluid Ounce

Trend alert: it’s all about the texture. Style out your everyday look with nicole by opi’s new texture coats! Each stunning shade creates a trendy “two-textured” effect when applied over nail lacquer. Apply top coat for a gorgeously glossy finish!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nicole By Opi, Turquoise Texture, 0.5-Fluid Ounce!
Tiffany M.
Cameron, NC
Nicole By Opi, Turquoise Texture, 0.5-Fluid Ounce uploaded by Tiffany M.
Nicole By Opi, Turquoise Texture, 0.5-Fluid Ounce uploaded by Tiffany M.
Not a huge fan. I get that this is textured nail polish...that being said, it’s not the easiest to apply. It’s not a smooth application. I also don’t like a matte dry and that’s what this is. They color however is vibrant and beautiful!
Aradia T.
Lakewood, WA
I love this stuff. It's a gorgeous blue and turns out all cool with the texture. Perfect for toes at the beach or pool. Sandel ready after a few coats of this. Not to pricey. Got it at Sally's With a few other new colors. But I'm really loving this blue electric and textured!

Looking for your answer?