Nicole by O.P.I Selena Gomez uploaded by Izzy W.

BY NICOLE

Selena Gomez Collection Nicole by OPI Naturally Shade Nail Lacquer 2 The Perfect Color for Any Occasion 3 Inspired by Selena Gomez These 14 shades inspired by actress and singer Selena Gomez capture her sweet yet spunky personality, from soft pink and peach hues to bright glitter and confetti lacquers. This diverse palette offers the perfect color for any occasion!

Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Review for: Naturally
I love the color it's quite bright which I personally love. I've brought this multiple times and i love it very much. This is quite expensive but it's very worth it and i bought it a target but you cold probably find it much cheaper online like Amazon I really recommend
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color! It looks great on your nails and it lasts a long time. I love opi nail products!! And this soft pink is great!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Portage, MI
Review for: Naturally
This is a great brand, but it is a bit expensive. It needs a few coats as well, so you go through it faster. If you want to spoil yourself every once and awhile then its not bad.
Alayna W.
Alayna W.
Middle Point, OH
This nail polish is a pretty color but does not stay on your nails for very long
Micayla L.
Micayla L.
Review for: Heavenly Angel
This nail polish is great and it stays on well. Normally my polish chips in a few days but this stayed on longer than normal.
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Heavenly Angel
I was not going to get this but I just toke it and I'm glad I did get it I really like this sparkling foil polish on my nails and I do use it for my clients at home
Lara F.
Lara F.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Heavenly Angel
My teenagers love this glittery polish. It looks nice by itself, but is really great on top of a dark color.
Beant M.
Beant M.
Review for: Naturally
I absolutely adore this line it has such a great colour selection and beautiful Summer and Spring colours as well! It is a little on the expensive side but it is really worth it and the polish does not chip easily with a top coat on not! It lasts an extremely long time and I would totally recommend this product💕💕
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: Heavenly Angel
I love this Nicole nail polish and this color is really nice. It drys fast and only one cote will do.