BY OPI

Tiffiny C.
Tiffiny C.
College Park, MD
I used to be A Manicurist 20 years ago and this was the brand I carried-very easy to apply,I have been very Pleased with OPI products! Either online or Sally's Beauty store,Pros it Works Great and Stays on long with NO chipping! Yes,I would Recommand this Product in a heartbeat!
Allie G.
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The OPI stick is so easy to use. It's packaged and designed to easily use. It's ok compared to similar projects. It sometimes comes out in a thick consistency making it hard to apply. I would not recommend to others but the colors are nice.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
This top coat leaves my nails looking great for about a week, even with cheap nail polish. It's definitely worth what you pay and one bottle lasts a while since you only need one or two coats of it.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Sioux Falls, SD
The Nic Sticks are difficult to use. This is not what I expected when I purchased. For the price, I thought it would be easier to use and better coverage. It smudges and dries funny.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Pretty average top coat. It definitely wasn't life changing but it wasn't horrible. I used it all up but i won't repurchase unless there is a coupon or discount.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Glendora, CA
I like this nail polish because called Nicole and my name is Nicole and the colors are really nice and it doesn't ship and its really cheap
Caroline J.
Caroline J.
Grayslake, IL
i like how this makes my nail look, my family is in love with this products want know if they going get some new colors
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
I like it. I still think the top coat is better than this one. Its ok but not sure if I would use it again
Lacy W.
Lacy W.
Kingsport, TN
Good product. Came in a gift bag and it worked ok. I wouldn't purchase myself but it was nice as a sample.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the longest lasting polishes I use and they have great colors and plenty of them to choose from