BY OPI

Leah S.
Libertyville, IL
Love it! Bold color and so easy to apply. Great for on the go! The tube with polish inside makes it great for easy application.
Jessie F.
Rome, NY
I've used this a few times while making designs on my nails it's pretty expensive in my opinion but easy to use to make lines and such,it does get clogged easily though but it's a quick fix,just rub some nail Polish remover on the tip.
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
It goes on smooth an it's fast an easy no mess or clumps an it's never dull
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
I don't like the Nic's Stick application. I thought it would be a cleaner application, but it still made a mess.
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
These are nice and easy too use, but the color is pretty sheer. I'm not artistic enough to successfully make the same line several times on a tiny surface like a nail, so these are limited in their utility for me.
Brianne H.
Chelmsford, MA
I love the idea of a nail polish pen, but I have yet to find one that works really well consistently. The first time, there isn't enough polish, then too much, then the brush gets stiff with dried polish after the use...its just not a good substitution for a high quality polish with a good brush
Amy S.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly didn't like the way the Nic's sticks applied. It worked, but it really was just easier to use a regular nail polish bottle.
Tara T.
Tampa, FL
I love opi polishes but didn't like this little stick. It dries out and was hard to use. Would be good for travel though.
Judy P.
Ligonier, PA
These are awesome for touch ups! Not an overpowering scent and great price! Repeat user as these are convenient!
Becca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have this actual color, but I have the light shimmery green. It's a pretty color once I apply the 5 coats necessary to get full coverage. The polish gets stuck in the bristles way too fast, and trying to get it out only tears out parts of the brush.