Nicole by OPI Nail Treatment, Top Coat Plus, 0.5 Fluid Ounce

Nicole is the ultimate trendsetter's nail lacquer. For the girl who wants the hottest colors and style, Nicole's long-wearing formula makes sure you're perfectly polished from head to toe! Nicole is all about color and offers unique finishes and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nicole by OPI Nail Treatment, Top Coat Plus, 0.5 Fluid Ounce!
Great quality and great product for the price. Give good gloss and great coverage highly recommend and there colors are excellent and dry fast
Fitzgerald, GA
This did a good job, although not as good as OPI’s did. You have to reapply a few times, but it is useful and better than ordinary top coat.
Henderson
I use this all the time when I do nails at home and it’s a good product again opi I feel is good quality so I always go for their stuff
Brandon, FL
This is one of the best to coats for at home mail care. It keeps the mail polish from chipping even with a lot of hand washing.
Centreville, VA
I use it on my toes for extra strength to keep my polish on while workout out. Holds great and doesn’t let the color fade out
I got this to see how well this will work and I did not really know what it was and then I got it and it was ok not the best
Claxton, GA
I think this is a great top coat. It goes on easily, doesn’t take too long to dry and leaves nails looking pretty and glossy.
Norwich, NY
I love this product! OPI always makes great product they never fail me! I reccomend this to anyone doing an at home mani
Great nail strengthened. I paint and get my nails dirty and grimy and like that I can protect them from abuse with this.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
Leaves nail shiny and makes your under nails color pop but price but worth it helps the nails not chip so fast

Looking for your answer?