Nicole by OPI Nail Treatment, Top Coat Plus, 0.5 Fluid Ounce

Nicole is the ultimate trendsetter's nail lacquer. For the girl who wants the hottest colors and style, Nicole's long-wearing formula makes sure you're perfectly polished from head to toe! Nicole is all about color and offers unique finishes and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nicole by OPI Nail Treatment, Top Coat Plus, 0.5 Fluid Ounce!
Tampa, FL
The best store bought top coat on the market1 It is fast drying and leaves a shiny shine.. It can be purchased at your local drug store. It is fast and easy to apply great for any level of beauty expertise. Will definitely recommend whether in the salon or at home.
Tacoma, WA
I think this product is great I love how clear it is and it’s nice and drying as well and your nail becomes super hard too a love the Application it has too it works so good I would definitely recommend it
Virginia Bch, VA
I love OPI, the price point is good and it always holds up on my nails for a while without chipping or bubbling up like some cheaper brands. There's tons of colors and you can always find it on sale at TJMaxx for even cheaper than retail, I'd totally buy again!
Kissimmee , FL
Always loved opi top coat. It’s super strong and extra shiny! My all time favorite but can be a little pricey but in my opinion, worth it. The only down fall is that it dries out so make sure you store properly to help prevent that.
Columbus, GA
I bought this to try out after getting fake nails off to hopefully strengthen. This is a great option for a top coat but I didn’t feel like it did a ton for my nails in terms of treatment wise.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Multi uses a serum to make nails longer stronger and it’s also a top coat so makes your nail polish last longer too I like it because it kills 2 birds with one stone
Lawrenceville, GA
This top coat is super glossy. I’ve been using this one for years. It takes a little longer to dry than others but it is shiny. OPI Top Coat
alvin tx
Not this exact kind but everytime I get a pedicure I always use opi nail polishes because they last longer than the sally Hansen brand in my opinion
Easton, MD
One of the best glossy tacos I’ve ever used :) just make sure your polish is dry before adding a top coat because it will stain your brush and clear!
Montgomery , AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
OPI is a great brand to use. Their nail treatments are great. If your nails are weak, this treatment helps to strengthen your nails. It's great.

Looking for your answer?