BY OPI

Lily
Let's pretend this kind of nail polish is black because that's the one I have and that's the one I would get if I were you
Lauren 🌼.
Palmdale
Great mattifying, easy to put on, usually only needs one coat but reapply every few days, easy to spread and affordable
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
I love this nail polish, it stays longer then all my other polishes. I don't always have time to touch up. So I love it
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Not bad. Good colours and lasts for 2-3 days for me. My local cvs has a lot of these and they're selling out quickly !!
Janell H.
Conway, SC
Good brand. Stays on a couple days but chips pretty quickly. They have many great colors, but it's not worth the price.
Deanna B.
Riverview, FL
One of my favorite nail polish brands. Works great and stays on even when I'm at work wearing gloves on my hands all day
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
This nail polish chipped even with a top and base coat. It's a nice color, but I just wished that it worked for me.
Erin S.
I prefer gel but I like this color for regular polish. Goes with everything and I always get complimented on it.
Nicole B.
Clinton, TN
I love this product, it works so well. It is pretty fast drying and even works well for acrylic nails. .....
Sheena P.
After completing my nail design I always finish with a high gloss. Love the gloss the lacquer gives.