BY OPI

Alexandra S.
This nail polish is solid, but I don't think it is worth the price. This is the "cheaper" brand OPI came out with but only a few dollars cheaper I find quality is much lower than the regular OPI brand. If you are looking for a quality nail polish I would just say spend the extra $2 dollars on OPI..........or go get a manicure.
Liberty D.
Converse, TX
Definitely one of my favorite nail polishes ever! I found that this particular polish took about 2x longer to chip than the average nail polish, which says a lot! OPI has always been one of my favorite nail polish brands. I bought this from a Sally's beauty store I believe, with a deal going on!
Aly O.
I love this Nicole polish and OPI is a great brand. It's always my choice (wether I'm going to the salon or at home) - the polish seems to be long lasting and chip resistant. I use it all the time! Great color too.
Nicole F.
Wenonah, NJ
I was not impressed with the quality of the Nicole by OPI brand. It does not dry quickly and chips easily. I thought that it was pricey for the quality of the product. I purchased this at ulta
Elizabeth C.
Perkasie, PA
I'm sure that I've purchased another color but the Nicole products provide a nice coat and their colors are rich. I typically use a Candy Apple Red or Big Apple red when I paint my nails.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have this color and I love it, I love the white nail look and this gives you just that. I like that it has a little bit of a metallic luster which makes it look less like that cheap matte white color that looks like white out on the nails
Marian L.
They have a good selection of colors at a good price and better price than its mother brand OPI. OPI is still better quality but if you want to get a bunch of colors for a cheaper price this is a good choice.
Lindsay H.
Coralville, IA
I love OPI as well as Nicole by OPI nail color. I love the variety of colors available as well as well as the seasonal and promotional releases.
Kira J.
Nesconset, NY
This nail color is so pretty! It's one of my favorites and I wear it all the time. It also stays on for a decent amount of time as well.
Patricia S.
Pittston, PA
Nail polish ain't everyone's thing but if you like painting your nails. This color is gorgeous. It's perfect for litterrwly anyone