Nicole by O.P.I Modern Family

by Nicole

Modern Family Collection Nicole by OPI Back in My Gloria Days. Shade Nail Lacquer 2 An Extended Family of Shades 3 Shades Capture the Show s Colorful Personalities Nicole by OPI in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox, has created 14 new shades inspired by ABC s award-winning Modern Family. The line features shades that capture the show s colorful personalities from a classic taupe named after patriarch Jay, to a sparkly pink hue fit for little Lily!

Does this nail polish dry quick?
Start your review of Nicole by O.P.I Modern Family!
Jennifer W.
I love anything OPI. The polish goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It also withstands a lot of hand washing!!
Sara P.
Waco, TX
Review for: Alex The Books
Exelente color para usar en esta primavera, ya es un color super lindo y muy calido,y dura mucho tiempo el color en las uñas
Anastassia K.
Review for: Alex The Books
One coat does the job. Love this product, and the color. It's pricey but for this quality? It's worth it. Lasts a long time! And if it does start getting dry, add in eye drops!
Jackie S.
Maricopa , AZ
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
Great nail polish I love Nicole OPI. It is a great brand it has a great variety of colors. The colors from this brand stay on for a good time. With a few coats you can get a perfect color.
Mia H.
Review for: My Jay Or The Highway
I love this polish! I’ve had it for awhile and it hasn’t gotten thick. Very pigmented and dries quick.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Love the Nicole line it's like OPI's super hip sister. Love the edgy colors and names.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Review for: My Jay Or The Highway
I love nicole nail polish because it is a very good brand! It stays on your nails and polish is naturally shiny. I have been using it for years and love it!
Katie  W.
Review for: Alex The Books
Love the color!! perfect for this time of year if you like a pop of color!! and who doesn't love modern family lol
Justyne C.
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
Awesome as usual from these guys. Love this brand. I used this nail polish over another red tone to add that extra sparkle.
Jill H.
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
Love this nail polish! It looks really pretty over colors or just plain on regular nails! Very sparkly and feminine.