Nicole by O.P.I Modern Family uploaded by Sierra K.
5 colors available

BY NICOLE

Anastassia K.
Anastassia K.
Review for: Alex The Books
One coat does the job. Love this product, and the color. It's pricey but for this quality? It's worth it. Lasts a long time! And if it does start getting dry, add in eye drops!
Sara p.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Review for: Alex The Books
Exelente color para usar en esta primavera, ya es un color super lindo y muy calido,y dura mucho tiempo el color en las uñas
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa , AZ
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
Great nail polish I love Nicole OPI. It is a great brand it has a great variety of colors. The colors from this brand stay on for a good time. With a few coats you can get a perfect color.
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Review for: My Jay Or The Highway
I love nicole nail polish because it is a very good brand! It stays on your nails and polish is naturally shiny. I have been using it for years and love it!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
I love this nail polish. It's great.. Not many coats needed and it looks amazing, very easy to use as well..
Jill H.
Jill H.
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
Love this nail polish! It looks really pretty over colors or just plain on regular nails! Very sparkly and feminine.
Justyne C.
Justyne C.
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
Awesome as usual from these guys. Love this brand. I used this nail polish over another red tone to add that extra sparkle.
Carol V.
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Back In My Gloria Days
I like it, I just don't like the price, but other than that, its a great polish!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I love anything OPI. The polish goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It also withstands a lot of hand washing!!
Katie  W.
Katie W.
Review for: Alex The Books
Love the color!! perfect for this time of year if you like a pop of color!! and who doesn't love modern family lol
Heather  G.
Heather G.
Evansville, IN
Does this nail polish dry quick?