Nicole by O.P.I Modern Family uploaded by Sierra K.

BY NICOLE

Modern Family Collection Nicole by OPI Back in My Gloria Days. Shade Nail Lacquer 2 An Extended Family of Shades 3 Shades Capture the Show s Colorful Personalities Nicole by OPI in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox, has created 14 new shades inspired by ABC s award-winning Modern Family. The line features shades that capture the show s colorful personalities from a classic taupe named after patriarch Jay, to a sparkly pink hue fit for little Lily! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
I love anything OPI. The polish goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It also withstands a lot of hand washing!!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Back In My Gloria Days
I like it, I just don't like the price, but other than that, its a great polish!
Makayla S.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
Such a pretty color! I love the OPI finger nail polish. It doesn't chip as fast as most polishes.
Jessica T.
orient, OH
Review for: My Jay Or The Highway
This is such a good winter or fall color. But i love nicole nail polish because they are so adorable For everyone.
Katie  W.
Review for: Alex The Books
Love the color!! perfect for this time of year if you like a pop of color!! and who doesn't love modern family lol
Justyne C.
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
Awesome as usual from these guys. Love this brand. I used this nail polish over another red tone to add that extra sparkle.
Jill H.
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
Love this nail polish! It looks really pretty over colors or just plain on regular nails! Very sparkly and feminine.
Mayra C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
I love this nail polish. It's great.. Not many coats needed and it looks amazing, very easy to use as well..
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Haley Good Lookin
Love this polish! I think the shade is great, and there is a good range of fun colors in the Modern Family collection. Decent wear time too!
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Review for: My Jay Or The Highway
I love nicole nail polish because it is a very good brand! It stays on your nails and polish is naturally shiny. I have been using it for years and love it!
Heather  G.
Evansville, IN
Does this nail polish dry quick?